LRG SAMPLE SALE FINALLY HERE

pimp.gif
L-R-G CLOTHING SAMPLE SALE MARCH 28th-29th & APRIL 4th-5th!

9AM- 5PM @ 60 Parker Ave in IRVINE, CA 92618

sale_flyer.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still floss LRG who cares what you think.. don't like it don't go very simple bruh .. Im trynna help yall out

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Og LRG sample sales were nice now they just leftovers and reject styles from the past

word, i still like LRG but all the og stuff! You think theyl have LRG from like 2000-2005

The last sale i went to after christmas was off the hook .. They had stuff over there that i havent seen in the stores .. I'm sure they'll have a fewOG LRG designs but im guessing that most of the stuff this time is going to be more of the new prints or stuff they didn't release .. Last time it waslike 10 dollar shirts 25 dollar jeans and 30-40 dollar sweaters and a bunch of New Eras ..it was a steal compared to how much they sell it in the stores ..they had a gang of stuff last time and i had my trash bag full of gear .. I'm trynna cop some jeans, jackets and if they have any button ups ..

Some selvedge denim for less than the $100+ retail is definitely not passable.

I'll be in the area for a family gathering in Lake Forest either way.

If there's a campout, I'm throwing balut.

People going tomorrow please report the prices and stuff they have. I might check it out Sunday if it's worth going...

went this morning..

Theres two sides to the wearhouse, one side is an unorganized mess and the other is slightly better.

The first side you have to dig to find your size but there is some good stuff there, and you get a big garbage bag. The first side costs $15/lb and you cantaccess the second side until your done with the first, and they wont let you back into the first side when you are done.

The second side is more organized and has the nicer clothes, but its more expensive. $10 tees and hats, and the jeans and sweatshirts were around $30, dontremember.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Its def worth going, came up on a lot of stuff
hey man where you the guy with the fur jacket? i saw you on your phone posting on nt
roll.gif
roll.gif
loser

Originally Posted by pootaing

went this morning..

Theres two sides to the wearhouse, one side is an unorganized mess and the other is slightly better.

The first side you have to dig to find your size but there is some good stuff there, and you get a big garbage bag. The first side costs $15/lb and you cant access the second side until your done with the first, and they wont let you back into the first side when you are done.

The second side is more organized and has the nicer clothes, but its more expensive. $10 tees and hats, and the jeans and sweatshirts were around $30, dont remember.
$15 per lb? Hmm sounds pretty good. Do they charge tax there?

Back
Top Bottom