LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

you got a be kidin me the uglyist shoe in da world is limited like one of the hotest jays of all time

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"
Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.
Im sick of people like you on here. Thats why people dont be on here anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

23isback.com said that the release date was pushed back.
I don't know if the release date was pushed back. UBIQ in Philly is releasing theres tomorrow. Sooo it doesn't appear that the releasedate is delayed.

I called nike and they told me there was no release date change. The woman told me that she doubt they would push the date back again.
Im guessing it will be an online only release

Note for JB: Just by putting the "limited" title to crap like that won't move units at all!!

Mr Nike86 23 is back had a post that said the shoes had been push back again so they took the release date off there site.I know one spot here were i live onlygot five pair and they are already sold out before tomorrow release.Marqueesole is sold out of all the pair that he had.Hope you can find yourself a pair.
pimp.gif

Grabbed my pair today, good quality and a good look overall IMO. Kinda want another pair. LOL. Good luck to all those that want these. My spot only got 4pairs, luckily one was a 9.

Niketown Chicago hasn't really gotten any new releases of jordans lately from my understanding. so that's probably why they aren't getting them ismy guess.....but they might be real limited like you said.

Back
Top Bottom