LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

I really hate when JB does this type of crap..way to much speculation and rumors floating around about this shoe. I could not find these shoes anywhere in theeast bay...will call in a few spots in SF and the surrounding areas...If anyone knows where I can cop these in Norcal, PM me..

thx !

I got a question about these, is the patent leather black or is it a dark blue I can't tell from the pics, and in reference to what some people have said,JB must have been messing up some types of shipments or something because it seems like some places have some of the phat lows, but footlocker chain stores donot and I can't even find a place with the cements phats

Heard that a few of the "usual" places that most people get J's will get them Tuesday or later in the week. Something about late and earlyshipments. Don't know if this is true or not, but doesn't matter to me anymore just spent my money on those white Air Penny II's
pimp.gif
. But if JB really made these that limited it's ashame seeing how I don'teven think the 11/12 pack will be that limited seeing how that seem's to be the most anticipated shoe release of the year.

Heard that a few of the "usual" places that most people get J's will get them Tuesday or later in the week. Something about late and earlyshipments. Don't know if this is true or not, but doesn't matter to me anymore just spent my money on those white Air Penny II's
pimp.gif
. But if JB really made these that limited it's ashame seeing how I don'teven think the 11/12 pack will be that limited seeing how that seem's to be the most anticipated shoe release of the year.

6 rings are trash shoes for little hypebeast kids who know nothing about the brand and just buy em to front

anyone know which chicagoland area stores received these? i cant seem to find them anywhere

I'll tell you what, this shoe is very popular and very in demand outside of NT. I had 3 pairs up on ebay and have been getting phone calls all day frompeople asking where to get them and if I have any more sizes. Agreed that this shoe is hideous but people are eating it up.

i personally don't like (see HATE) 6 rings, BUT...

if i was gonna buy a pairs, these woould def. be it (not cause of the hype/limitedness) either. i just think this colorway is almost fresh,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

So. The colorway is ugly.
a black white and red colorway is ugly?
nerd.gif
Lasering is old, crusty design. JB looks like they took the Black/Red 6 Rings, glued hair nets to the uppers and put them on shelves to sell.
sick.gif

6 Rings aren't horrible, but this certain colorway is terrible.

* FTR- Concord and Black/Red's are the best, the rest are trash.

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

ooo well only time will tell I will for sure get my pair if they come out tomorrow in not then ill just not waste my time with Jordan Brands Bull$&it and get the concords and I also bought and outfit to go with these lasers and when i called around to a Champs the woker in there told me that the concords come out tommorrow so now im confused

Punctuation is fundamental.

Picked up my pair @ Extra Butter today. Paid semi-rape price ($200), but after seeing these in person they are worth it. The 6 rings are probably the onlyfusions that have grown on me :flamesuit on:

lol alotta hype. ebay prices are ridiculous. Don't think any spots in CT will be getting these if i find a pair i'll cop and sell on NT for retail plusgas money n shipping...thats about 300 lol prolly 200 tho if i find them

They going for as much as $400 on eBay. These shoes are hot in person though. I love my pair. Shoe city in PG Plaza was the only store in the county that hadthese. Damn near impossible to find in the DMV

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"
Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.
Im sick of people like you on here. Thats why people dont be on here anymore.

rofl! he made you look so dumb and o wow you shouldnt use the word at all then you still saying cop idoit thats a strike for you also =p

LOL at this thread and at this shoe. Check out the zero feedback bidders bidding up this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom