l's are taken every night.

sick.gif

this you?

We have to know more about your situation.

How long ago did you notice this ?

What kind of bites do you have ?

Have you had any strange bedfellows latley ?

Have you spent any time in an environment where you may have picked these up ?

Do you have pets ?

Does anyone that regularly spends time at you home have pets ?

Do you have a specimen of the bugs in question ?

Just hope its not scabies or birdmites.... you dont eem wanna know :x :x

If its an apartment speak to the land lord.

If it's your own spot....extermination time.

They say that alot of times bedbugs ride into your house on the backs of mice.
So if you have bedbugs, you might want to be on the lookout for mice as well.

Run to Walmart and get some flea collars and flea drops from the pet section. I think it worked for a friend of mine. Activate the collars and put them under your mattress. Put drops around the edge of the mattress. Theory is that bedbugs, ticks, and fleas are all closely related, so the collars/drops should have them looking for another home. I look for cheap solutions.

And the guy said he has bedbugs not lice... It's kinda funny to laugh at, but having bedbugs actually says nothing about a persons status or cleanliness even. Just an unfortunate nuisance.

And for the record, "Goodnight... sleep tight... don't let the bedbugs bite" was a pretty common saying. Maybe it's an 80's baby thing.

Anywhere you sit, lay, etc.. they will follow

Good luck, you cant escape it bro.

Sleep in a tub of water, best bet

Go to WalMart or Target and get those bed bug encasement/entrapment that you put over the mattress.

I believe it traps them in and they die out.

^ wrong wrong. Only thing that kills them is extreme heat. Steam machines you purchase from walmart do not get hot enough to kill them. There is no cheap solution. Call orkin.

Just move homie or bow down to your new bedbug overlords. It's too late for your home.

Godspeed

^ wrong wrong. Only thing that kills them is extreme heat. Steam machines you purchase from walmart do not get hot enough to kill them. There is no cheap solution. Call orkin.

Nah... save your money. Do the dog collar/drops thing. AND/OR

http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...=goobase_filler&device=c&network=g&matchtype=

You can sleep somewhere else and just where some lotion that contains DEET. You'll be fine in a few days.

If that doesn't work or you just have money to blow, THEN call an exterminator.

Don't feel bad about the Pigpen jokes. Your situation is still funny, just because "ain't nobody got time for that." But anyone who has ever stayed in a hotel (even 5 star) can easily get them.

I'm telling you get it professionally taken care of. You will thank me later when your able to get a peaceful night sleep. The do it yourself method won't work for these guys. I have friends who have tried all types of Internet methods. Nothing helped more then calling an exterminator.

I'm telling you get it professionally taken care of. You will thank me later when your able to get a peaceful night sleep. The do it yourself method won't work for these guys. I have friends who have tried all types of Internet methods. Nothing helped more then calling an exterminator.

Yea bro I ma try some method first hopeful it works if not then call for the pro

Get this. trust. I had them at my old college apt for a good 1.5 month after a camping trip before I decided to take matters into my own hands. This is the same stuff most exterminators use without the rape labor cost. You can spray it directly on your bed in between seams/nooks/cranies/etc. The whole bottle lasted me a good 5-6 heavy application on a queen size bed and I still have some left over. Do it every 3-4 days and then maintain as needed if one or two of them mofo pop up. Apply before you leave for work or whenever you're not in your room for at least a few hours. thank me later.

Amazon product ASIN B002M4T5SK
edit: ^ wizard

Last edited:
We have to know more about your situation.

How long ago did you notice this ?

What kind of bites do you have ?

Have you had any strange bedfellows latley ?

Have you spent any time in an environment where you may have picked these up ?

Do you have pets ?

Does anyone that regularly spends time at you home have pets ?

Do you have a specimen of the bugs in question ?

Just hope its not scabies or birdmites.... you dont eem wanna know :x :x
Notice around 1 week ago. My dad is a very generous person so he let's some of the people he knows from my country to crash at our crib when ever they in town. Probably one of them. And no pets

esos chinches no juegan hermano!

This is why you do not bring in furniture, or anything that was outside in the street into your home.

Contact your landlord OP and get the exterminator ASAP. This will not be resolved over night, its a long process to kill these bugs.

Back
Top Bottom