LTTP: HBD! Kim Kardashian turned...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by cartune

Startin to look a little like Mike Jackson tho

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]PAULA PATTON >>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And she's all real too [/color]
pimp.gif
@+#% outta here, paula aint nowhere near Kim status. The toilet paper kim wipes her %$! with after eating spinach and meatballs looks better than homegirl. 

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by cartune

Startin to look a little like Mike Jackson tho

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]PAULA PATTON >>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And she's all real too [/color]
pimp.gif
@+#% outta here, paula aint nowhere near Kim status. The toilet paper kim wipes her %$! with after eating spinach and meatballs looks better than homegirl. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

It's a shame she had so much plastic surgery.
laugh.gif
Right, it isn't hard to look that good when your family's pockets are so deep. I can't comment on that woman. She is a created player

Not a fan of all the plastic surgery either but you act like she wasn't bad before she got all that surgery done. I think she looked better before word to Mrs. Fox.
i smashed a 30 year old chick before and she was no kim kardashian (still fine tho) of course she's still smashable cougars are the best some of you young bucks will learn that eventually lol 
I was smashin this 28 year old earlier this year and she had the gushiest.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

It's a shame she had so much plastic surgery.
laugh.gif
Right, it isn't hard to look that good when your family's pockets are so deep. I can't comment on that woman. She is a created player

Not a fan of all the plastic surgery either but you act like she wasn't bad before she got all that surgery done. I think she looked better before word to Mrs. Fox.
i smashed a 30 year old chick before and she was no kim kardashian (still fine tho) of course she's still smashable cougars are the best some of you young bucks will learn that eventually lol 
I was smashin this 28 year old earlier this year and she had the gushiest.

tell me why i sat here for 30 seconds like.. wait how old is she and i kept highlighting the title thinking maybe you wrote it in black.

:smh

tell me why i sat here for 30 seconds like.. wait how old is she and i kept highlighting the title thinking maybe you wrote it in black.

:smh

Back
Top Bottom