///Lucky Lefty's, Sacramento///

We still have a few red and charcoal pullover hoodies left, and two "In My Heart" zip ups left. They might be gone by the end of the weekend, though.We'll be back open on Friday.

eek.gif

Are they reshowing the film?

I missed out in SF, and have only seem a couple of short clips from their website....

Yeah it's one of their last events leading up to their DVD release.� It's sort of a homecoming forsome of the guys from Sac.

For those of you unfamiliar with Macaframa, here's a trailer from their site...

Macaframa x Lucky Lefty's shirts will be released on Friday. All proceeds go towards paying for the event.

New King Stampede in store. See all you riders tomorrow at the premiere.

shopflicks+159.jpg

Im pretty sure Im heading there with a few heads from the area to catch the Macaframa and race...

NVM I cant make it out there... Damnit

The discounts from the weekend sale are ongoing. 20%-50% off. Stop by this week!

Also, to give you NTers the inside scoop...coming Spring 09: FALSE/Better Off Dead, Play Cloths, Benny Gold, and APC, with more in the works.

SECRET SALE

To receive information about this sale, you must be a Lucky Lefty's Facebook "fan" or a Lucky Lefty's Myspace friend. Add us to receivethe low down.

LL Facebook

LL Myspace

Now that our facebook and myspace friends got first dibs, the secret sale is open to everyone. All items 30-60%off.

Take advantage of this before the Spring items roll in.

Also, I'm proud to announce our newest brand - DQM

Be on the lookout for more Spring updates.

Play Cloths and Mishka Spring drop 1 in store now.

(note: PC items are almost sold out)

In4mation Spring and more 10 Deep Spring in store now.

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

shopflicks2+048.jpg

APC, Benny Gold, Buried Alive, Better Off Dead, and DQM on the way stay tuned.

wassup burn,
I know i havent been in latley I'll be stoppin by within the next week or so when is the APC and DQM commin in?

How've you been man? Hittin bombs out there?

APC just came in today.

Back
Top Bottom