Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
Cliffs..? I dont listen to Luda but any song dissin Drake ol sentimental cornball aaa is cool by me

luda is referencing the hashtag flow (or whatever its called) that drake/big sean uses...

this is what drake had to say a while back about luda, which is where this is all coming from:

"Well, that flow has been killed by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, 'I shut 'em down. Onyx.' I hate the fact that that rhyme is still in there. To be honest, that flow, you can trace it back to like...I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music). That's the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I'll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him. Me and Wayne found a dope way to do it. I don't want to sound cocky, but the best way its been used was on "Forever." Those lines just all individually make so much sense. They're all punchlines. Then a bunch of rappers started doing it and using the most terrible references in the world. I don't want to offend somebody...I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] "It's a parade! MACY'S!" (All Hip Hop)
http://www.sohh.com/2010/...ris_for_borrowing_h.html

This is what Big Sean had to say about Luda

“With the super duper flow, I created that one word rhyme style,

its like they are taking claim for it luda is just saying it happened before them and before him. they are out here claiming it and taking credit for it but really they didn't start it they just took it and ran with it...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I understand going after Drake but why Sean?

b/c he sounded like an idiot on My Chick Bad thinking he could try the "hot new flow" that Sean pulled off on Supa Dupa

Originally Posted by nwt

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
Cliffs..? I dont listen to Luda but any song dissin Drake ol sentimental cornball aaa is cool by me

didn't say drakes name, but luda is referencing the hashtag flow (or whatever its called) that drake/big sean uses.... this sounded like it was towards drake since he referenced 'my chick bad'

this is what drake had to say a while back about luda, which is where this is all coming from:

"Well, that flow has been killed by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, 'I shut 'em down. Onyx.' I hate the fact that that rhyme is still in there. To be honest, that flow, you can trace it back to like...I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music). That's the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I'll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him. Me and Wayne found a dope way to do it. I don't want to sound cocky, but the best way its been used was on "Forever." Those lines just all individually make so much sense. They're all punchlines. Then a bunch of rappers started doing it and using the most terrible references in the world. I don't want to offend somebody...I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] "It's a parade! MACY'S!" (All Hip Hop)
http://www.sohh.com/2010/...ris_for_borrowing_h.html

Ummm...wasn't Cam'Ron doing that before him...

Anyway, how can someone be that corny and feel themselves that much???

Originally Posted by HighRep87

sad day when Luda of all rappers has to go at drake and freaking big sean? LMAO

just stating facts & settin the record straight so fam doesnt think he got one in with no response which would basically claim defeat or making the said claims true

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Nash

gotta get folks to listen somehow
indifferent.gif
 He has 3.3 Million Twitter followers

Originally Posted by nwt

didn't say drakes name, but luda is referencing the hashtag flow (or whatever its called) that drake/big sean uses.... this sounded like it was towards drake since he referenced 'my chick bad'

http://www.sohh.com/2010/...ris_for_borrowing_h.htm

Did Luda even read the interview?
laugh.gif
Drake said Big Sean is the first guy HE heard use that style throughout a WHOLE verse.  How's he gonna put clips of other rappers using that %**@ 1x in a verse.  Luda's my dude, but he needs to buy some real Air Mags and get back to killin' tracks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom