Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I fill her up.. BALLOON!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin. Dude did the absolute worst with this rhyme pattern. Not clever @ all. Parade.... Macys!

Luda was doing that flow way before "My Chick Bad", that was just the worst example

It's not like Luda was claiming he did it first, all he was saying on both the interlude and the song was that it was done WAY before Big Sean and they need to give props to the rap pioneers

Mixtape of the year. +$@@ has no crazy lyrics but the beats and the everything else goes so hard. This is being played thursday night for sure.

So Luda steals the Drake punchline formula, fails with it (parade-Macy's, fill her up-balloon) and then calls Drake a clone?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

So Luda steals the Drake punchline formula, fails with it (parade-Macy's, fill her up-balloon) and then calls Drake a clone?

indifferent.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Luda is done.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

indifferent.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Luda is done.

you 2 idiots dont kno #$%^& drake didnt invent $%%@ jump off his ****
30t6p3b.gif
sheep

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Throwing rocks at the throne.
He didnt diss Jay-Z or Kanye

He definitely shouldn't waited half a year to respond now that the only person who uses it is Nicki. Big Sean is definitely wrong for saying he created it though

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Mad desperate to be relevant again... smh 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 as if Luda cares about how 'relevant' he is to us NT'ers.
The guy is making more $$$ than most rappers just with his acting paychecks alone. Comebine that with the skyrocketed popularity of Conjure, dudes rollin in cake in a way Big Sean can never do.

Listen, Take Care is a great album so I'm not a Drake hater by any means...but Luda speaking the truth here. Is it necessary to say? Maybe not...but regardless, the truth is the truth. They should of given credit to the pioneers instead of each other.

P.S. And yes, just to prove my objective point of view...those Macy's and Balloon lines were awful. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Mad desperate to be relevant again... smh 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 as if Luda cares about how 'relevant' he is to us NT'ers.
The guy is making more $$$ than most rappers just with his acting paychecks alone. Comebine that with the skyrocketed popularity of Conjure, dudes rollin in cake in a way Big Sean can never do.

Listen, Take Care is a great album so I'm not a Drake hater by any means...but Luda speaking the truth here. Is it necessary to say? Maybe not...but regardless, the truth is the truth. They should of given credit to the pioneers instead of each other.

P.S. And yes, just to prove my objective point of view...those Macy's and Balloon lines were awful. 
sick.gif

Then why not make this record back when Drake/Sean brought this up in the interviews, instead of the convenient date when Drake releases a new album?

Same ole "diss a more relevant rapper when he's got a album out so people can pay attention to me again" tatic. Corny. And Luda is a legend to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When did Luda suddenly become "irrelevant"??? I didn't get his last album cause I figured it would be
his version of Common's 'Universal Mind Control', but didn't he have 2-3 smash hits from there, AND multiple
billboard features since that time?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When did Luda suddenly become "irrelevant"??? I didn't get his last album cause I figured it would be
his version of Common's 'Universal Mind Control', but didn't he have 2-3 smash hits from there, AND multiple
billboard features since that time?

I don't think people are saying that Luda himself is irrelevant, only that Drake's simply got alot more buzz right now. You can't argue that fact whether you like his music or not.The timing of this record and the recent history of "marketing beef" is just obvious.

Back
Top Bottom