Ludacris feat. Lil Wayne- Last of a Dying Breed

Originally Posted by gabers

Yah I was listening to the radio today, and some Luda song came on. Sounded like T-pain was on it
too & they were talkin bout drinkin some more Patron shots and gettin with some not so hot chicks.

Anyone know the name of this song?

One More Drink
http://www.zshare.net/audio/20099768c4d4e1e6/
song is
pimp.gif

Fantastic4our good looks my man
pimp.gif
This song is so smooth, Luda's delivery is always on point.
smile.gif

yea wayne went hard..you know the thing about wayne he has BUILT to much hype over himself....or better yet he so much all over the place that so much isexpected of him. I mean hes a beast but hes a human its but only so much a person could say...and but so many ways they can say it. But you gotta give wayneprops because there are many other artist that if they put out as much music as wayne does they wouldnt be able to keep it up.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Mw2889

You can tell who just started listening to Wayne, they're the ones who think he "went in" on this song.
He went in compared to his previous stuff.

It's safe to say that the Wayne now and theWayne three years ago are two totally different people.
yea def but do you mean that in a bad way?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You can tell who just started listening to Wayne, they're the ones who think he "went in" on this song.
He went in compared to his previous stuff.

It's safe to say that the Wayne now and theWayne three years ago are two totally different people.
QFT!!!

BTW been listening to Wayne since his Lights Out days, so don't know what dude was trying to get at. But I still think Wayne went in.

Wayne had some dopes hits in his verse, but I wasn't feelin his flow...

Track is solid IMO

Said the Wayne D-Rider.

But really, I've been listening to Wayne since his "wobbity wobbity" days. Compared to his recent features and songs this is good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom