roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even funnier are the people not understanding the passes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes are really getting mad and writing theses on why white women are unattractive
laugh.gif

I hate kickin it with these people in real life. Dudes have 0 sense of humor/sarcasm

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes are really getting mad and writing theses on why white women are unattractive
laugh.gif

I hate kickin it with these people in real life. Dudes have 0 sense of humor/sarcasm

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

While it isnt the least bit funny or amusing i get it, she isnt really all that attractive. The key thing with humor it has to be FUNNY. And that it wasnt. I take it must be alot of seinfield, friends, etc fans in the house. 

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

While it isnt the least bit funny or amusing i get it, she isnt really all that attractive. The key thing with humor it has to be FUNNY. And that it wasnt. I take it must be alot of seinfield, friends, etc fans in the house. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the greatest sitcom in television history isn't funny to you?

Originally Posted by LDJ

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LDJ

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They said that about mash at a time, and they said gone with the wind was one of the best of all time. I mean humor is all subjective, but give me sanford and son, hell gimmie martin over the likes of friends or home improvement etc.

Iuno i just dont find him funny at all, ive seen his stand ups and well george carlin, richard pryor i could go on and on. But nah its a cool entertaining show but greatest of all time nah ill pass.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LDJ

All the passes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They said that about mash at a time, and they said gone with the wind was one of the best of all time. I mean humor is all subjective, but give me sanford and son, hell gimmie martin over the likes of friends or home improvement etc.

Iuno i just dont find him funny at all, ive seen his stand ups and well george carlin, richard pryor i could go on and on. But nah its a cool entertaining show but greatest of all time nah ill pass.

Back
Top Bottom