Lulu for Girls iPhone App...

App on iPhone that allows girls that are friends with you on Facebook to review you anonymously. They can rate your sex, looks, humor, ambition and a whole bunch of other stuff and write a little review about you. And guys can not join or see their review. Only way we can see is if we look on a girls phone that has the app. Anybody else hear about this ****? There's no way in hell that Apple is gonna allow this **** to stay up that much longer. I can't believe that they even approved it to begin with.

Somebody is gonna get sued once people start getting their feelings hurt. Literally any girl you know can put up a rating for you without any proof that they actually had sex with you.

Similar to don't date him girl. How will they know for sure the gender of the user?

It logs you in with your Facebook account and once you try downloading it it says "DUDE YOU'RE A DUDE....download Lulu for Guys and manage your profile".

You seem mad OP, did some girl give you negative reviews?

I had one review and three favorites. Said I ****** her and chucked her and gave my looks a 10, our sex a 9.....but my sense of humor, commitment, manners and ambition 6.5's :lol:

Last edited:
If I were to be ranked, my ambition is probably putting up Bobcat numbers :/ :smh: the rest of my numbers should be legit.

It logs you in with your Facebook account and once you try downloading it it says "DUDE YOU'RE A DUDE....download Lulu for Guys and manage your profile".
I had one review and three favorites. Said I ****** her and chucked her and gave my looks a 10, our sex a 9.....but my sense of humor, commitment, manners and ambition 6.5's :lol:

Riiiiiight

I went to my settings on the Lulu Dude account thing and hit "take down my profile" or something along those lines but then when I checked on this girls phone today it still had me on there. Any idea what to do?

now imagine the uproar if this app was made for us men, instead of women?

double standards, most definitely a two-way street.

i don't like the idea for this app.

I just don't see any way that this app is able to stay up or not get sued extremely soon. You got all of our profiles on it with any girl you're friends with on Facebook able to rate you anonymously without our consent that we even wanna be featured on it.

I went to my settings on the Lulu Dude account thing and hit "take down my profile" or something along those lines but then when I checked on this girls phone today it still had me on there. Any idea what to do?

That's what I did. My girl checked after I did it and told me my profile was gone.

Haha why does everyone sound so sensitive? I fail to see how this is a big deal. If you're an attractive, likeable dude in real life, this app shouldn't phase your ***** pockets in the least bit. On top of that, I doubt this is a new sensation that everyone will downloading, e.g. instagram. No one is going to care by the time Summer yambs start flocking

I don't care that much, it was really easy to delete the profile. I'm an attractive, likeable dude, I had 3 reviews that were all really good. But I still don't like the idea of people rating me anonymously, idk just kind of weirds me out. If you want to know about me then talk to me, don't rely on lulu of all things.

Last edited:
Haha why does everyone sound so sensitive? I fail to see how this is a big deal. If you're an attractive, likeable dude in real life, this app shouldn't phase your ***** pockets in the least bit. On top of that, I doubt this is a new sensation that everyone will downloading, e.g. instagram. No one is going to care by the time Summer yambs start flocking

Oh, it's going to get big...already has started to at my college in North Carolina since they just rebooted it at the beginning of this month. Any chick in the world that you're Facebook friends with no matter if you've barely even met them or not can anonymously post a review and rate you. I've talked to a few girls about it and they like it because "they can find out beforehand whether or not a guy is going to be a **** and peace out on them if they were to start talking or hook up". This app is not a good look for us. If you have beef with any of your past flings it could straight up haunt you for a while.

I just went on the Lulu website and emailed their privacy department and they deleted my profile for me.

Cats sounding a lil too sensitive in here tho. Yall acting like they're exposng our medical records or W2s. Girls Gossip. Period. I'm not for it, but I'm not about to be protesting against it either. Not that big of a deal to me. I knlw my flaws, who cares what the birds tweet.

Just tried making a fake account to check this thing out and this thing seems pretty secure (don't wanna get my girl into this thing) gonna have to put in some time if i wanna be sneaky about this :smh:

Oh, it's going to get big...already has started to at my college in North Carolina since they just rebooted it at the beginning of this month. Any chick in the world that you're Facebook friends with no matter if you've barely even met them or not can anonymously post a review and rate you. I've talked to a few girls about it and they like it because "they can find out beforehand whether or not a guy is going to be a **** and peace out on them if they were to start talking or hook up". This app is not a good look for us. If you have beef with any of your past flings it could straight up haunt you for a while.

I just went on the Lulu website and emailed their privacy department and they deleted my profile for me.

Ahh, I see. So it is blowing up...

I still don't think y'all should eeem trip. Chickens can cluck all they want, ain't rustling my jimmy feathers. Maybe because I dont know anyone who has ill feelings or anything like that towards me.

Back
Top Bottom