LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

arrjae2 wrote:
moonmaster3 wrote:
3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.
roll.gif

and how are these 'old heads' still lining up? 

if you've been collecting for a long time, you should already have connects...

and im not offended or anything, but why is this dude dropping the N's like nothing? lol i think he was feeling to nice about bc of his knowledge, and thinking he can't be touched or something. smh

First thing I thought watching this... like
grin.gif

Video was hard as hell to watch couldn't finish, yall are extra lame as hell bruh, I wish I was in that line you bums def would've got put in your place...you know what makes you and your boys lame OP? The fact that y'all would get up at 5am with a camera and bother some people about some %#+%@%@ shoes...why are yall worried about what these kids know about some damn shoe, you're worried about the next man pockets and thats what females do...who gives a @%%+ about a history of a shoe? Let them folks live and worry about your own damn business bruh

dudes acting like theyre the standard for the culture when they look like total hypebeasts themselves, thinking theyre so knowledgeable when everything they asked was pretty well known
seriously, why do 3 grown *@% men have time for this !**$ anyway...

lol the guy in the crooks shirt looks like

an Obese franalations

and LOL @ camping out for the x-mas packs hype really does kill

i remember a couple years ago i could walk in and get the christmas kobes a month after they came out

SMH

One of you has a receding hairline that looks like 5 o'clock shadow, the other is out of shape and is built like a melanoma tumor, and the third one is probably just as socially inept and destined for the same miserable man-envying life as his friends.

Not smashing.

And I feel sorry for every woman who threw her personal stock value down the gutter by having given you a hug.

LOL couldn't get through the first half of the video.

1) I'm pretty sure your pops, his pops, his pop's pops, wasnt collecting sneakers period. You sound mad dumb.
2) Dude is wearing hypebeast Frames which look idiot, a medusa CC Tee, and Camo shorts, who's the hypebeast here?
3) Jordan Dunk Contest - 1987 Jordan II's, your gonna have a question and have the wrong answer, your an idiot, period. Once again, who's the hypebeast here?
4) Does this give you a certain High or anything? So if you walked into a store, completely loved a shoe just on its esthetics alone you wouldn't buy it just because you don't know the history? What if there is no history to the shoe? It all has to start somewhere and I'm pretty sure before the internet if you were collecting it was all based on esthetics and what you liked about the shoe that made you buy it, and that is how it should still be.

Why would anyone even do this, let alone do it wrong and film something so idiotic.

Ill leave the obese and looks of the people up to other people to flame.

Why did this have to be at my mall and my HoH though. I'll have to carry around my sneaker flash cards for a campout.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

3) Jordan Dunk Contest - 1987 Jordan II's, your gonna have a question and have the wrong answer, your an idiot, period. Once again, who's the hypebeast here?
i was just about to post this and all three dudes in that video are so full of themselves.
It's just shoes...so what? You dont have to research the whole history of something that you're going to buy.
I remember I asked my mom to buy me a pair of griffeys in 4th grade because I thought it looked hot and some older dudes would say "nice shoes" or "nice kicks lil'man" and it would make me feel pretty good. I've never had anyone ask me where did ken griffey jr take his first crap after winning his first baseball game?

laugh.gif
It's already corny enough to camp out for shoes bro, you took it to the next level with this vid. smh

-The Juice

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I what year did Jordan start wearing lanyards on his wrist?

roll.gif

Seriously OP, you and your boys can cut that %+$%.  I'd love for you to quiz me on shoes, so I can quiz you on the history of baseball, more specifically the Yankees and the Angels.  I mean, you bought a baseball hat, so you should know the history behind the hat right?  You probably don't even know the history of the country you live in, pathetic, #$% tool
30t6p3b.gif

ahh man as soon as I saw palm trees and murkiness I thought .... Florida... Then I thought Orlando then I was right once I saw "Florida Mall". Then I saw the moreno in the Yankee Fitted and thought "Rican Day Parade" and I was right from the looks of the line. So predicatable lol

Don't have to look down on them just because they don't know history. What I can't believe you got your "girl" sitting out there with a Santa hat on instead of being in bed. What's wrong with you?!

Gun-Backfire.gif

imager.php

YOU DESERVE 2 GIFS FOR THIS LAME ATTEMPT TO TRY AND BE COOL...

WHERE DO I BEGIN???

YOUR "BOYS" THINK THEY ARE DOING IT ASKING ALL THESE RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS CLAIMING THEY'VE BEEN COLLECTING SINCE THEIR FOREFATHERS AND FOREFATHERS B4 THAT...LINING UP FOR THE AIR JESUS SANDALS...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT 1ST THEN TALK..

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF THE SHOE IS..IF YOU GOTTA GO AND CAMP OUT FOR A SHOE...YOU ARE NOT A REAL SNEAKERHEAD...

WE MAKE SURE OUR PAIR(S) ARE LOCKED B4 IT EVEN RELEASES...WE MAKE CONNECTIONS SO LEGIT AND TIGHT ALL WE GOTTA DO IS SHOW UP THE DAY B4 PAY AND COME BACK LATER THE DAY...

THE VIDEO WAS SOMEWHAT ENTERTAINING BUT NOT IN THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE...WATCHING THESE 2 GUYS ACT LIKE THEY WERE PUTTING PEOPLE ON BLAST AND JUST REALLY EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO BE "CLOSET" HYPEBEATS WAS THE ENTERTAINING PART.

THEN THE LAST 2 MIN HEARING THE HAMBURGLAR TALKING JUST MADE SO HAPPY I DONT LIVE IN FLORIDA.. THAT DUDE WOULD GET LAUGHED AT IN THE WEAKEST HOOD IN NYC.

AND AS FAR AS KNOWING THE HISTORY OF A SHOE AT A CAMPOUT., WHAT HISTORY IS THERE ON A NEW MODEL SHOE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED BEFORE??

HAPPY NEW YEAR..

PLEASE DONT POST THIS BUFFONERY EVER AGAIN!!!
indifferent.gif

The fact that y'all would get up at 5am with a camera and bother some people about some %#+%@%@ shoes...why are yall worried about what these kids know about some damn shoe, you're worried about the next man pockets and thats what females do...who gives a @%%+ about a history of a shoe? Let them folks live and worry about your own damn business bruh

That's just some hater %%%$ right there, and haters are usually dudes that have nothing going for them in their lives....I mean just look at them.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3 dudes who clearly have never seen the inside of a gym..much less a basketball court trying to call people out on the history of basketball shoes.
roll.gif
Damn! Come to think of it, I think playing basketball may be one of the key factors in not being a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

His shirt says "Can't Stop The Crooks"...

obama-smirk.jpg

Only way to recover from the ether being thrown at your "crew" in this thread is to start posting pics of your girl....save yourself bro.....
You can turn this around!

-sf77

Back
Top Bottom