Lunar TR1

I'd say probably 100 per color. With the Trainer 1.3 Free the numbers were around 50 per color.

I'd say that is right too because it seemed like to me these sold out just as fast, when I went into the cart, FSR, once my order was submitted, 15 seconds later, nothing was available.

What crazy someone will prob shoot him offer for $200 and seller say $380.

No kidding. Its stupid how guys are severely over-pricing these.

Have no clue why no one posted this earlier but this is available at the Nike Running store in Toronto, Canada......pic from my BB 9900

DOPE

I'd say probably 100 per color. With the Trainer 1.3 Free the numbers were around 50 per color.

Pretty sure there were far more than 50 per colorway of the trainer 1.3 Frees made- unless you mean 50 per size in each colorway. DSG had them in as well as NDC online so between the two I have to believe there were more than 50 total of each CW. Thinking at least 2-500 pairs total of each Rivalry CW from last year- also given how many frequently pop up on Ebay. As for the Lunar TR1, I would be nearly positive that something else shows up online at some point that would make 100 per CW far from likely- i.e. the green Oregon lunar Tr1- looked uber limited at first- now have been in varying #s on DSG for nearly a week +.

So tomorrow is a huge day for the Lunar TR1, my favorite colorway of the shoe is dropping, the Summit White Oregon Version. I won't be able to get it at 10 o' clock though because I'll be at school. If anybody and I mean anybody could help me out and cop a size 14 for me, it'd be amazing. I'll pay full on retail and whatever the shipping costs will be as well. If anybody could please help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think the Oregon greens look the best. The black needs some green. The white just doesnt do it for me but I love how the sole changes dark colors like a ducks head

Looks like Eastbay finally got the LSU's but they are gone already....when did these go on sale? I checked earlier this AM and nothing was up and just checked now now they are up with the 2 Oregon TR1's that come out tomorrow. Anybody able to snag these??

Last edited:
Looks like Eastbay finally got the LSU's but they are gone already....when did these go on sale? I checked earlier this AM and nothing was up and just checked now now they are up with the 2 Oregon TR1's that come out tomorrow. Anybody able to snag these??
Yup all gone already!!!!!.......i was wondering the same thing when did these go up or when did they start excepting orders???......i been checking and calling evryday, i go on this mornin and there up and sold out!!!!!
mad.gif

I don't understand why they didn't do the timer release like they are doing for the Oregon TR1's......

^, Damn I like Eastbay's countdown ticker, seems like a better way than clicking on several links to follow Nike's twitter page. But too bad they ship in a bag lol

Why would a company that specializes in bulk team orders ever start caring about customers that only want to buy 1 shoe at a time? Their plastic bag shipping method is an iconic tradition that summarizes their attitude perfectly. "We have the right to use plastic bags for single orders, if you want to complain about the condition of the shoe's box upon arrival then you should revert back to collecting Pokemon"

Imagine if Oregon make it to the Nation Title Game and win. Demand for Oregon merchandise would shoot through the roof.

Imagine if Oregon make it to the Nation Title Game and win. Demand for Oregon merchandise would shoot through the roof.

Not really cause 9.5/10 they gonna have a SPECIAL trainer, jordan retro, cleat & jersey combo that every body will turn there attention to in trying to get

Last time they was in the BCS championship every body was flipping when they added that volt green into the mix and had the exclusive retro Jordan 9s

These are comfortable, but the fit's really weird.

When mine are tied, the sides stick way out...

These are comfortable, but the fit's really weird.
When mine are tied, the sides stick way out...

Yep, I think thats a design flaw because it does the same thing to me, when you press down with your heel, each side of the shoe flares out wide. It sucks but I love the overall design, so I guess I have to deal lol.

Pretty sure there were far more than 50 per colorway of the trainer 1.3 Frees made- unless you mean 50 per size in each colorway. DSG had them in as well as NDC online so between the two I have to believe there were more than 50 total of each CW. Thinking at least 2-500 pairs total of each Rivalry CW from last year- also given how many frequently pop up on Ebay. As for the Lunar TR1, I would be nearly positive that something else shows up online at some point that would make 100 per CW far from likely- i.e. the green Oregon lunar Tr1- looked uber limited at first- now have been in varying #s on DSG for nearly a week +.

50 per size? Ok :lol: if you say so. Nikestore had the most of each pair and that's not saying much. They don't pop up frequently on eBay. The ones that are there are the same ones from when they released last year. If the prices weren't so high, they'd have been gone. The TR1 was produced in much larger quantities than the Trainer 1.3 Free.

They only got 2 pairs of LSU's in, yes 2 pairs.

:smh:

Nike stock images of the Oregon White TR1

Last edited:
Looking forward to *trying* to get these tommorow.

Hows the size and fitting?

I got pretty narrow feet and I wear orthotics- currently size 8.5

not feeling em at all

wish they would have done a yellow or grey color way

Green
Black
White

in that order

Have no clue why no one posted this earlier but this is available at the Nike Running store in Toronto, Canada......pic from my BB 9900

DOPE

wft? i'm there like once a week and must be missing those every single time? need to check again tomorrow...thanks for the pic and good luck to everyone tomorrow on the O black and white pairs

Just got 2 White Oregons, thanks to my amazing girlfriend.

Taking her out to dinner this weekend as a thank you. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom