=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

You guys went up 1/2 size in the racer? Wow! I had the LR1 & needed a 1/2 size up but that was one thing I noticed with the 3, the material or the fit or the combination of them made them nice in my normal size.

Anywho, back in 08 I wanted the LT over the LR because I rem the comfort was INSANE, looking forward to a pair on sale down the line.

Are the volt lunar tempos online anywhere stateside besides NDC? Looking to cop but NDC doesnt ship to Canada

Thanks

Received my volt LT's today. Fit seems the same as Lracer 3. The newer mesh seems slightly more stretchy, so the toe box isn't quite as restrictive as LR3. I got my tts 10 and a 10.5 (what I wear in LR3). I'm gonna try running in both sizes, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick with the 10.5 for the extra toe room. Heel slip was never an issue for me in the LR3 and these feel the same.

I really like the upper on these. Wish I could put the LT upper on a LR3 sole, would be perfect. One of my only complaints with the LR3 has always been the thin tongue. The tempo has a more normal, padded tongue, similar to like a Pegasus. Helps the fit and the comfort level.

A couple of things about the new "tempo" name. The tongue tag still says lunartrainer on these and they put a sticker over the name on the box to correct it to lunartempo.

I'll try to report back once I've run in them.

UNDERCOVER x Nike Gyakusou Spring 2015 Lunaracer +3

undercover-nike-gyakusou-spring-2015-lunaracer-3-8.jpg

undercover-nike-gyakusou-spring-2015-lunaracer-3-5.jpg

undercover-nike-gyakusou-spring-2015-lunaracer-3-1.jpg

undercover-nike-gyakusou-spring-2015-lunaracer-3-6.jpg

undercover-nike-gyakusou-spring-2015-lunaracer-3-2.jpg

If they do a black/white with Shield/Flash on it..its over. I absolutely love my Pegasus 31 shield in black/white, they're so comfy and they look amazing on feet with jeans, joggers, or slim sweats. If they do it on the LT I'm sold 

Can anyone confirm the Lunar Tempo fits like the lunar racer? I.E. half size up?  Thanks!

the toe box seems like it's a little narrower and shorter than the lunaracer so you may want to try the same size you get in the lunaracer and a half size up from that

^^^
Pics on NDC list Lunar Trainer on the tongue. I'm on the fence on getting the Volt/Blacks, but would love to see what colors are in the next wave.

I got the black lunartempos in.  As comfy as expected.  Make sure to go .5 size up from your Nike Running size.

Back
Top Bottom