=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

Hey guys SportsAuthority having 20% off entire order right now. They have White volt Black tempos in full size under womans sizing. 88$ for those beauties shipped. Or any of the other CW's they have also. Happy hunting

Just go two sizes up from your regular size, bro! They fit no different than the Men's.

Last edited:
^still on zappos, footlocker, endclothing, just type in the style number, found a pair on ebay for $85 shipped.

Then go 2.5 up! Lulz!

The most I have on one of my LR3s is ~250, and I don't feel any bottoming yet... I think they're a good 500mi workhorse.

Last edited:
I'm so impatient on getting another pair of lunarglides. I've had the 2's and I've ran them to death since they're the best things I've had. I want the 7's to come out already. (Head shaking)

Both fade colorways are now available on Eastbay, which is tax free for most people and there's always a 15% code floating around. Unfortunately, it looks like all sites have sold out of the larger sizes in the hot lava. Only have up to 10.5 now. I'm glad I already ordered a 12 on Sunday, but I kinda wish I'd doubled up.

Last edited:
Was in NikeChat today looking for colors or new releases and it was mentioned that Racers won't get any new colors.. He didn't confirm but possibly fading out for Tempos.

Was in NikeChat today looking for colors or new releases and it was mentioned that Racers won't get any new colors.. He didn't confirm but possibly fading out for Tempos.

It seems like the Camos'll be the LR3s' last hurrah [emoji]128546[/emoji] TC, please tell me otherwise...

If true, I'll say this though...

These are a CLASSIC in my book. It was a GREAT three year (rounded up haha) RUN for these. BRAVO, Nike, BRAVO! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

I have eight so far (three are in the running stable), but I'm still looking to add a couple more...

- Citrus (W)
- Lucid Green (W)
- Aurora Borealis (W)
- Legion Red (W)
- NY (W)
- South Beach (M)

Last edited:
Yea I hope someone will say it ain't so. Those Camos with white sole are must haves imo. I got on these too late- too caught up in the Flyknit hype... Huge regret. But I'll be on lookout for those when they drop. The tempos are nice too.. I just like racers more.

The lunaracer 3 is such a classic shoe, that hopefully it will continue to be available thru Nike ID, like how the free run 2 has for years. IMO it's Nike's best running shoe ever

Aesthetically, the LunarTempos aren't doing it for me, ESP their cws... [emoji]128567[/emoji] I'd rather have another LR3.

I feel that the LR3s will resurface in the future as a part of the NSW line (a la Free Run 2, also classics in my book). With that said, LR4s??? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well, you definitely owe it to yourself to try the tempos. The upper is way more comfortable than the racer. After a couple of runs they actually break in. I'm able to comfortably run 20 + milers in my normal Nike true size. And the cushioning feels almost indistinguishable from the racer. I mostly agree on the colorways though. Other than the volts and the light crimsons, most have been pretty boring.

I've tried em on. They're legit. Probably a little more comfy than the Racers - but they do have more cushion in the sole (8mm vs 6mm *don't quote me on those numbers). I'll keep an eye out for some of the new CW's since none of the current releases are doing it for me unless I can get for well below retail. I am spying those All white/ Grey CW's as a must purchase. Spoke with RRS for timing on any new CW's to release: They are only getting what looks like 2 more (Mens CW's). One for July (probably 24th-ish which seems when many other styles Summer CW's are dropping) and another release in October (when the Fall CW's are releasing).

If anyone catches wind of those White/Grey/Blacks pls let me know! Luckily the hype on these isn't flyknit level so I doubt we will starve- but none the less!

Nike appears to have a FSR up to wmns size 11 in the hot lava/teals now. If anyone sees a 12 or 11.5 anywhere please lmk

Back
Top Bottom