=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

Now that we've seen the LunarEPICs, the LT2 is my favorite new shoe for 2016. There has to be another shoe that'll debut for the medal stand, right? :nerd:

lunaracer 4 video on runningwarehouse. lunaracer 3's have been tearing up my feet lately, might give the 4's a try. coming July 2016
perfect soles for swaps.. hope to get them on deep discount in a few months.. 
wink.gif
smile.gif

So I was at the San Leandro (CA) Clearance Center this weekend, and they had their extra 20% off sale going on. I found the Total Crimson LT2's for $40!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty stoked about it. Only pair in the store, though, so someone messed up somehow. 

These just popped up on NDC. Definitely out there, probably outlet-bound. 

Last edited:
Use code epic25, it'll drop them down to $101.  The code works, you just have to have another clearance item in the cart.  

Woah! Nice! For some reason, it didn't work in the AM... Going through ebates makes the deal even sweeter! :smokin I might order two design now!

^ Damn, that is very tempting. There isn't any coupons that can make it even cheaper is there?

A bunch of tempo 2s are on sale on NDC for $80.  You have to click on the shoes though to see the price, the general view with the shoes and prices still shows them at 100.

Back
Top Bottom