Lunarglide 6

Not really diggin this new design yet. I love the soles tho. Not too sure about the upper.

Big step down from the Lunarglide+ 5 in terms of aesthetics, design wise seems to attempt streamlining but ends up looking Air Max chunky. And they brought back the lacing system from 4 which is inferior to what the 5 provided.
Agreed on this. The lacing on the 5 was very nice. I like how they fused the flywire to the lace holes instead of it being loose like these. I think that system works a lot better.

I'm always running, and i've had at least one cw of every single LG. These aren't my favorite, I prefer the 4s and 5s, but 1 pair will be copped to run in like clockwork.

With a bunch of stuff on NDC going on clearance, think these might release beginning of June?

Nobody runs in white shoes!!!  White is for joggers or people who run on treadmills.   In any normal running environment within a week they are dirty grey.  But do you know Lunarglide are my everyday running shoe, and have been for years, (50 miles per week is the norm) and if I can only get them in white i'll still buy them :smile: Nike please release them soon and in the UK before the US. 

06/21/14

lunarglide 6 sp - 2 colors - $115 - 700097

women's lunarglide 6 sp - 2 colors - $115 - 700096

If it has better support than the previous models, it doesn't bother me.
I agree.  I kinda laugh when Nike does these commercials about 'innovation', as if it took them 6 tries on a particular model to get it down. LOLz.   Generally speaking, the lunarlon cushion is more about comfort, as opposed to response, stability, etc.  Perhaps that is why.  

I dislike the heel, and these look a targeted upgrade for the shoe, meaning the emphasis is on the heel for support.  To be honest, they look like lunar eclipses.

For those that were asking about a release date. I myself have my eye on the OKC/White colorway but an ID pair is def going to take priority. I saw a Nike guy wear testing a neon orange and white pair... *cliche alert* and man, they look amazing in person. I was hating on them at first because I love the 5 so much, until I seent em. 

For those that were asking about a release date. I myself have my eye on the OKC/White colorway but an ID pair is def going to take priority. I saw a Nike guy wear testing a neon orange and white pair... *cliche alert* and man, they look amazing in person. I was hating on them at first because I love the 5 so much, until I seent em. 
Should of took a quick pic and ran off. Lol. Yeah they are growing on me a bit. As long as the comfort is still there I'll grab a pair or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom