Lunarglide 6

7s are now up on iD...

Opts are similar to the Peg32s sans the fade... Flyknit is limited to three options [emoji]128529[/emoji]

So I saw the above pair at finishline today, they put them up this week. Found them on the website too, kind of bummed that they are exclusive, now I gotta buy something from ndc to flip so I can use my credit there.

Last edited:
Thanks, TC! I wonder if these'll be D/Ced next year, or will they go with full Flyknit or a hybrid of Flymesh? IMO, 2015 is shaping up to be year of ZOOM.

Last edited:
i don't think that's the MC that people recognize, but who knows.  whatever appeals to them though, but why is this about the 7s in the 6 thread? lolz

I picked these up at the ES a few weeks ago and just broke them out to run in recently. I wasn't aware that they ran so big, I would go a .5 size down on these 

For those that are interested. I have put about 600 miles on the Lunarglide 7. On my second pair and about to be on my third pair. I love them. They wear out quickly but probably my favorite nike running shoe ever. I wish the iD options were better, and the Flash pack looks better in pictures than in person. You cannot really tell the 3M is multi colored.

Back
Top Bottom