Lunargrand

I got the Black/Black and Brown/Brown Toe Caps and I like them. The quality isn't as great as the Brown/Red ones that I got, but they were nearly $100 less as well than those.

Last edited:
Some boot pics (Taupe and Black) and some of the newer Long Wingtip releases. (Chestnut/Sandstone and Dark Gull Grey/Seaport). Please do not quote the photos to avoid thread clutter. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Ugh, leather longwings. Why don't they release the wingtips in smooth leather (that isn't limited)? Does Cole Haan have a deal with someone that this cannot be a viable combination for the general public?

Lunargrand Apron Oxfords now available in T-Moro and Woodbury colorways on the CH website. There are also two new suede longwings (Fatigue and Camello).

I got the Black/Black and Brown/Brown Toe Caps and I like them. The quality isn't as great as the Brown/Red ones that I got, but they were nearly $100 less as well than those.

are the ones with the pink/reddish sole men's or women's lunargrands? can they still be found....style #? thanks!

Yeah those are from the first style run of the Lunargrands. I bought those in-store at the SoHo location. They were pretty hard to find back then outside of SoHo.

To those that have the Lunargrand Lace-Up Boot in Fatigue or Taupe colorways, does the surface of the leather change color (like it does with nubuck as if it has some sort of nap) when you run your fingers through it in some directions? Have you guys ever cleaned the material? What did you use? Thanks!

To those that have the Lunargrand Lace-Up Boot in Fatigue or Taupe colorways, does the surface of the leather change color (like it does with nubuck as if it has some sort of nap) when you run your fingers through it in some directions? Have you guys ever cleaned the material? What did you use? Thanks!
i never wore mine yet, but it doesnt change colors

Sharing my first cole haan pick up, retail was $228, on sale for $129. I was looking to get a pair for $100 flat or less but this colorway is just too sick to pass up. Thinking about returning it if I find something better at the outlets, anyone been to a cole haan outlet recently? Thinking about heading there this weekend if there's anything good.

Sharing my first cole haan pick up, retail was $228, on sale for $129. I was looking to get a pair for $100 flat or less but this colorway is just too sick to pass up. Thinking about returning it if I find something better at the outlets, anyone been to a cole haan outlet recently? Thinking about heading there this weekend if there's anything good.

nice, i was looking at these two, where did you cop for 129?

hi folks, my FIRST post on niketalk. i ran into this forum a few months back while looking up ralph lauren polos. i then found it again while looking up the lunar grand shoes. im late to the party, lol. anyway, gonna be picking up my first pair of lunar grands in the next coupe of days. my question is, i wear a size 9 shoe. ive scanned the replies and it would seem i need to go down a half size in the lunar grands? im i correct with that accessment? thanx

hi folks, my FIRST post on niketalk. i ran into this forum a few months back while looking up ralph lauren polos. i then found it again while looking up the lunar grand shoes. im late to the party, lol. anyway, gonna be picking up my first pair of lunar grands in the next coupe of days. my question is, i wear a size 9 shoe. ive scanned the replies and it would seem i need to go down a half size in the lunar grands? im i correct with that accessment? thanx

That's what I did and they've fit me fine. Some folks have done a full size down as well.

Welcome to NT. :smile:

That's what I did and they've fit me fine. Some folks have done a full size down as well.

Welcome to NT.
smile.gif
thanx. didnt wanna order some online and then have to return them. the closest cole haan store is like 60 miles from me........

Back
Top Bottom