Lunargrand

You're right about the color of the sole. I purchased these from an individual so I didn't pay full price.

Yes they're from nordstrom. I'm not sure about the material but I'll provide some close ups. Also just got the grey/white "kudu" lunargrand. These are different from the ones on sale at cole haan right now. They're size 9
but interestingly enough they are the same length as my size 9 Woodbury. Super plush though.
[/IMG]
ohai, i just sold you shoes

Does anyone know where i can find those Black/Pink Lunargrands with the pink sole? tried calling outlet stores and their all gone.

Does anyone know where i can find those Black/Pink Lunargrands with the pink sole? tried calling outlet stores and their all gone.
If you have the style number (Cxxxxx), you can try calling customer service and ask them to locate it for you. If they say it's nowhere to be found, then your last resort would be eBay.

Thanks for the additional photos. Still can't tell what leather they are, I'll probably check 'em out at my local Nordstrom if I get the time. They're not high up on my want list.

The grey/white ones look sweet. What's the style number and price on the grey/white ones? From Nordstrom too? Those are different from the grey ones (blazer blue tongue) at CH.com.
Found a pair of the gray white ones here with the grey tongue: http://store.unionlosangeles.com/collections/casual-shoes/products/lunargrand-wingtip

size 8.5 and 11.5 available only though

Do the Woodbury lunargrand regular Wingtips ever go on sale?  Been checking for coupons, but havent seen anything lately.  I was thinking about just getting the camello cw instead...but kinda dont want any blue sole.

Yeah we got a ton of those woodburys at our outlet here in houston. Got mines for around 110-120. Mobbarley thanks for the link by the way. Those chukkas kudu looks nice. What do y'all think?

Yeah we got a ton of those woodburys at our outlet here in houston. Got mines for around 110-120. Mobbarley thanks for the link by the way. Those chukkas kudu looks nice. What do y'all think? [/quote]
if you thought the kudu long wings were soft... these will blow your mind

Wow, that sold out fast. Do you own a pair of the chukkas by the way?

Last edited:
Got a drop of some sort of liquid on the suede on my grey/volt lunargrands. Anything i can do to get it off?

I ordered a pair of lunargrand loafers from amazon for $129 shipped to try em out. Went have a size down.

Back
Top Bottom