Lunargrand

I've heard that around $100 is good for lunargrands. I'm learning a little more about good price points and have paid the price for not waiting because I "had to have it". I'm learning my lesson but the fear of missing out gets to me a lot, lol.
lol. Yeah, there's always that fear of missing out but I learned to let that go.

They're not worth it at full retail unless you're loaded.
tongue.gif
 I try to stick with nubucks and suedes since their leather ones are not top-notch quality. The incas leather got me wondering though, so I ordered the black/white.
I think the deal I got earlier was a glitch just like last year. Got 50% (black Friday deals) and additional 40% (cyber Monday deal). It lasts for only a few minutes.
Last year was 40% + 30% off, which was essentially 58% off. Sweet that you got in on it. What you got was 70% off! 
smokin.gif

lol. Yeah, there's always that fear of missing out but I learned to let that go.

They're not worth it at full retail unless you're loaded. :tongue:  I try to stick with nubucks and suedes since their leather ones are not top-notch quality. The incas leather got me wondering though, so I ordered the black/white.

Last year was 40% + 30% off, which was essentially 58% off. Sweet that you got in on it. What you got was 70% off! :smokin  

Yeah I agree about the quality of the leather. I'll try to stop by a store tomorrow to check out the incas. I'm curious about them as well.

anyone tried the incas or wingtip boot yet? do these run similar in size to wingtips/longwings (I go .5 down)?

Just tried the black boot incas. The leather is ok. As far as comfort it's the same as the taupe boots from last year IMO. While it is more cushioned it still cuts into my shin when I'm walking around. Glad I tried it before dumping all that money.

I tried a variety of shoes today including the incas and I have to say I really like the comfort and convenience of the Venetian lunargrands. Obviously it has less flair but considering where I'm at in life it will probably work best for me. The white and black chukkas were comfortable as well. They were 50% still. I was hoping they would have the all black one.

Been wearing my Woodbury Lunargrands everyday for the past week. Love these things.

Last edited:
Just wanted to make a comment regarding the black incas leather/white leather long wingtip... The leather areas where the brogues are (the elevated parts), are shinier than the leather area where the creases usually form.

I've heard that around $100 is good for lunargrands. I'm learning a little more about good price points and have paid the price for not waiting because I "had to have it". I'm learning my lesson but the fear of missing out gets to me a lot, lol.
Sounds like a plan.. Been looking at these for a while. Just a pair or two and I'll be good. :smile:

Sounds like a plan.. Been looking at these for a while. Just a pair or two and I'll be good. :smile:

I've said that I only need a pair last Oct. Now I got two.. If you plan on getting just two, then go with a pair of Canvas and Leather

I've had a regret-list of lunargrands I passed on before they were gone, but I think the Woodbury Double Monks sit at the top of the list. I've been scouring the web and have only seen a few in stock at Amazon.

Anyone have any leads on these?

I'm planning on getting a black pair and undecided between the black and white incas and the all black chuckas. Any suggestions? I wonder what the leather is like on the chukkas. I haven't seen them in stores.

Back
Top Bottom