Lunargrand

I just called a Cali Cole Haan outlet to get mine. I didn't know they run big so I got them in my size. I hope it's not too bad.

c6d096c4_lunarsaddle.jpeg

Remove the saddle shoe detailing and make it a regular derby/oxford and I'll be all over it.

How do you guys keep your nubuck/suede LGs protected from the rain?  Do you use some sort of protectant spray?  I've had a previous experience when spraying protectant on suede, and when dried, it left certain spots darker than others.  Any way to fix that?

How do you guys keep your nubuck/suede LGs protected from the rain?  Do you use some sort of protectant spray?  I've had a previous experience when spraying protectant on suede, and when dried, it left certain spots darker than others.  Any way to fix that?

Have you tried using the suede eraser? I've had it happen where I sprayed too close and it left spots. I just went back over it with the eraser that came with the suede cleaning kit, brushed it out and everything was alright.

Have you tried using the suede eraser? I've had it happen where I sprayed too close and it left spots. I just went back over it with the eraser that came with the suede cleaning kit, brushed it out and everything was alright.
I haven't tried a suede eraser yet.  Is there a specific brand/type I should look for?  I've also heard that you can try using a regular pencil eraser, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Dawsonville Ga outlet fsr grey/volt and black/pink
Scattered sizes in the above at Great Lakes crossing

I haven't tried a suede eraser yet.  Is there a specific brand/type I should look for?  I've also heard that you can try using a regular pencil eraser, but I'm not sure.

I've heard about the pencil eraser too, but I haven't tried it. I have two different kits, one I got from the Timberland outlet and one that I got from Clarks. They both work the same and are pretty cheap. I'm sure you can find one at any shoe store like Foot Locker or Finish Line or a shoe repair shop.

three new lunargrands at most cole haan stores

wht upper, blk midsole

cool grey, volt midsole

volt upper, cool grey midsole

I place a order at a outlet for a pair. Should be here next week. 145 shipped. Gull grey/volt. If I fall in love with these might be ordering the black pair.

thanks for the pic. those def do not look cool grey/volt, more like tan/volt. regardless, they look real good.

I might be pretty late on these but is there any other place other then soho that has the all grey reflective lunargrands?

the only other place in soho i know that sells lunagrands are bloomingdales.

oh my bad I meant in general. i'm actually all the way up in alaska tryiing to order these to ship but from what im hearing the reflective greys are only at the soho CH store.

Back
Top Bottom