Lunargrand

Broke these out for the sunny weather here in Dallas.

Last edited:
Just picked up the grey/volt from nashville, Appreciate the help guys. If anyone is looking for these as well, the $99 pricing does NOT apply to this colorway and getting sold out really fast across the country. Total came out to $200 shipped which is 30% off + shipping.

I  have just called Cole Haan to have them stock locate 3m grey reflectives, and they've confirmed that they have size 10 and 11 available in the warehouse, so if you strike out at the outlets, there you go.

quick question with the recent price drops all im hearing is the black/pink going for 99 while the other colors are still going for 173

are the outlets shipping or doyou have to go pick them up

quick question with the recent price drops all im hearing is the black/pink going for 99 while the other colors are still going for 173

are the outlets shipping or doyou have to go pick them up
Not all outlets offer shipping. You should ask them if they take phone orders before even asking for any shoe.

Outlets ship for 10 bucks. They have sales frequently but certain things go faster than others.

^ Yeah, just confirming nothing smaller than a 11 in the Navys at the Outlets. I picked up the grey/volts as well.
I'll probably pick up the new grey collab this weekend.~

Just copped the Navy suede wingtips in size 11 from FL... Thanks for the info! I need those Milkshakes in my life, but hopefully at this price...

^ Yeah, just confirming nothing smaller than a 11 in the Navys at the Outlets. I picked up the grey/volts as well.
I'll probably pick up the new grey collab this weekend.~
Are you out in the uk? Wish i had a chance to pick up the dsm wingtips too. 
frown.gif

Y'all messing me up.
I believe those are the waterproofs.
And I believe these are the reflectives a that are in the outlets...

Y'all messing me up.
I believe those are the waterproofs.
And I believe these are the reflectives a that are in the outlets...

Can someone please direct to the proper outlet that has a sz 8 thanks

Last edited:
What are the insoles made up of? Every Nike pair that i've purchased with the "lunar" support always gives me shin splits... maybe i'm wearing the wrong size but i've never had any luck. I'm wondering if these will affect me the same way.

Back
Top Bottom