Lunargrand

Looks like no Lunargrands for FW2013 anymore based on:

via the Project Tradeshow or whatever trade show in vegas right now

^makes sense.....no mas Nike owned.

yea, but I believe it was said previously in the thread that it would continue for X amount of seasons. I know when this usually happens there are transition periods, but I guess Nike cut those short quick

^ o ok...well maybe they can contiue the use of nike air and not the lunar foam tech? who knows! either way...it sucks they're going away!

i got my CH x Fragments in to add to the collection of lunargrands....pic sucks, but these are great! 2 more OG pairs and i guess i'm done!

Last edited:
^ o ok...well maybe they can contiue the use of nike air and not the lunar foam tech? who knows! either way...it sucks they're going away!

i got my CH x Fragments in to add to the collection of lunargrands....pic sucks, but these are great! 2 more OG pairs and i guess i'm done!

Is the white leather pair a true white or more like an off white color?

Lunargrand Wingtip Milkshakes 9.5, 10, 11 for $200+shipping on Ebay

Last edited:
I was in Concepts yesterday and held the navy/black ones in my hand...soooooooooo nice.  I need to rob a bank.

Finally saw these in person. The quality is horrible fromt he materials to the construction.
I was expecting the quality to be a least close to a casaual oxford, but it's not even close.
Gimmick shoe.

I was expecting thick leather lined inners, and the outers to be made of durable materials.
These are things that you expect out of any "wingtip" shoe which the Lunargrand clearly doens't have.

A fair retail on these would be $99.99-$125.00. They are no were near the $250.00 retail price quality-wise.

Sup yalls - my order from Concepts arrived and i busted them out today. same fit as the originals navy lunars. enjoy.

nice pic! i think they're a good shoes and quality is pretty spot on. def not a gimmick unlike many other releases that have droppped this year! also, not sure if UNION LA does phone orders, but they had the navy and IRC the white pair too on Saturday.

I was expecting thick leather lined inners, and the outers to be made of durable materials.
These are things that you expect out of any "wingtip" shoe which the Lunargrand clearly doens't have.

A fair retail on these would be $99.99-$125.00. They are no were near the $250.00 retail price quality-wise.
thanks.  but damn seems like you're the first in this thread
Sup yalls - my order from Concepts arrived and i busted them out today. same fit as the originals navy lunars. enjoy.
are those leather?

Back
Top Bottom