Lunargrand

They sent me the gull grey/volt rather than the charcoal/volt but i think i'm going to end up keeping both because i think the brown/volt looks great. Cole haan also gave me free overnight shipping on the charcoal so it was nice of them.

Can you post pics??

Im still salty on those 3M pairs you lucky ducks got...

^I'm with you BigSupa, waited for a long time for the 3Ms to drop in price then missed out by a half size. :smh:

^I'm with you BigSupa, waited for a long time for the 3Ms to drop in price then missed out by a half size.
mean.gif
That was my deal, but couldn't pass up..

Would have loved a 9.5 but settled for a size 10.

I just wear them with thicker socks and have had no issues...

Do you guys just call the Cole Haan customer service number (800 695 8945) and ask for them to locate the color and price match it with the outlets?

Repped.  I've just done this and CH had me call a store to ring up.  I  had to confirm the price, because what the store shows was $278.  I told them that it's $99 at the outlet, so they had to call the outlet to confirm and called me back.  Nevertheless, I've just placed my order and should be here shortly.  Thanks again!
Do you know if you got your pair??

Last edited:
Just called my local Cole Haan outlet...nothing about 25% off this Thursday or 99$ lunargrands = / ...They're selling them for $170. Is there a coupon out there for the 25% off?

When I called the Florida outlet for the navy suede lunargrands they also said they recieved that day the Black/black teal bottom reflective Chucka pair. I think he said they were $228.

When I called the Florida outlet for the navy suede lunargrands they also said they recieved that day the Black/black teal bottom reflective Chucka pair. I think he said they were $228.

I just called CH customer service about these and they said that the Sawgrass outlet has them in sizes 9.5-13. I need an 8.5 so no dice for me. The style number is C11228.

I just called CH customer service about these and they said that the Sawgrass outlet has them in sizes 9.5-13. I need an 8.5 so no dice for me. The style number is C11228.
Thank you, sir. Just ordered a 10. $191.62 with shipping after I used a 25% off birthday promo (which they didnt even ask for the code for).

I would imagine the price on these could drop even more if they don't get immediately scooped up but I didn't want to risk it.

Number there is 954-835-0020 for anyone else wanting a pair.

I plan on buying two pairs tomorrow. 

Def going with the black suede lunargrand.

Don't know about pair two...should i go with blue suede, the ivory suede or the grey suede with yellow lunar?

I'm torn. Thoughts?

Called the Orlando outlet for the navy pair.  Missed the $99, but they were willing to apply the 25% off.  Would've came out to roughly $185 shipped.  Luckily the rep was a lady.  Sweet talked her down to $135 shipped.
smokin.gif

Can't wait til they arrive.  Should add some much needed flair to my wardrobe, lol.

That's nice of her. I hope it was the lady I met when I traveled to Orlando last week. She was very nice.

Hey everyone, if you want anything on the colehaan.com website, there's a code for 25% off your entire purchase. Code is EVENT25. I don't know how long it's good for, but I just used it tonight to purchase a pair of Lunargrands and a couple of other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom