Lunargrand

people will actually wear that colorway? bold..

any more news on the black/white leather longwing?  my cole haan didn't hear about those before
I think I might give them a try. I'm turning 25 in a little over a week and will be down in San Diego celebrating, might be the perfect time to wear them.

people will actually wear that colorway? bold..

any more news on the black/white leather longwing?  my cole haan didn't hear about those before

Those are a great, unique color-way. Of course they are loud and bold. Not for everyone, but they would go great with neutral colors... black, grey and white. Great for some special occasions downtown. I gotta get a pair!!

Weirdly, the Black/white leather longwings are no longer available on Nordstrom.com

Those are a great, unique color-way. Of course they are loud and bold. Not for everyone, but they would go great with neutral colors... black, grey and white. Great for some special occasions downtown. I gotta get a pair!!

Weirdly, the Black/white leather longwings are no longer available on Nordstrom.com
I agree, and if you're on the fence about them I would suggest copping.  They seem limited, can't imagine selling reseller prices on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a pair of the black/white ones from Nordstrom. In D width. I should be getting them tonight. UPS "End of Day". Already 7 -_-. 

Hopefully they'll fit like my suede wingtips. 

I grabbed a pair of the black/white ones from Nordstrom. In D width. I should be getting them tonight. UPS "End of Day". Already 7 -_-. 

Hopefully they'll fit like my suede wingtips. 
Did you get them from a store or online?

because.................."LIMITED" SMH
That's not the case for me. I liked them when the pictures were first posted in here without any of the information.

Also, I don't believe they're that limited, but I could be wrong.

I've called all over for those black/white leather longwings that were up on Nordstrom in limited sizes, and nobody at Cole Haan knows what I'm talking about....they just refer me to the all black pair

cole haan soho has the black upper / white sole leather long wings, the rep said it's not exclusive so check your local stores!!!

3 new colors released, looks great!

Black White sole

Leather Fatigues Cream Sole

Tan Gray Sole

Sweet! Will try to get pics

3 new colors released, looks great!

Black White sole
Leather Fatigues Cream Sole
Tan Gray Sole

Sweet! Will try to get pics

Wingtip or longwing? blk uppers with wht soles might be what I have been waiting for all this time.

Really wish these were the regular wingtips.

Last edited:
Where did those new longwings release so far? Anybody have a link? or is it just Soho for a now?

Edit: referring to the tan/grey and the leather fatigue/creams

Last edited:
I hate this internal game that we play with each other......

buy now and have the color you want guaranteed

or

wait and see if they go on sale and risk not getting the pair/size that you want.

soho only or all stores? and long wing right?
Actually the black/white ones are fatigue and an off-white "ivory" type color.  A leather long wing version of the suede fatigue wingtips. I've seen them in person - very sharp looking. Most Cole Haan retail stores have them. They aren't available online anywhere yet that I know of.

Actually the black/white ones are fatigue and an off-white "ivory" type color.  A leather long wing version of the suede fatigue wingtips. I've seen them in person - very sharp looking. Most Cole Haan retail stores have them. They aren't available online anywhere yet that I know of.
i called my cole haan, some updates

those colorways are general release, cole haan isn't doing soho exclusives anymore due to other companies releasing similar shoes according to the sales person i talked to

and there is a black/white color in addition to the fatigue long wing, my store has only gotten small sizes so far she said.

Back
Top Bottom