Lunargrand

No.
Were these ever released? 
1171948_361194477360519_320198139_n.jpg

No, where did you find them?

Not feeling those even though they're all black. The Moc Toe Boot upper seems to be nubuck material. The Chelsea Boot, on the other hand, looks quite clunky because of the opening. The opening looks bigger than the typical chelsea boot.

Those brick mesh grands came down to about 121 thanks to AMERICA and the free 2-day shipping courtesy of my American Express card.

Thanks.

true to size, unless you have slightly wide feet. 
The aprons are definitely true to size (with wide feet) and are extremely comfortable.  At that current sale price, you'd be insane not to get them.  They're not flashy, but they're good looking enough to rock to work anytime.

[ATTACHMENT=7201]image.jpg (338k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] .
What do you guys reccomend i wear with these? Except dark jeans and khakis, rocking them already

I'm not sure how I feel about these but I hope they are not replacing the lunargrand line. They are called the OS grand and they have a nike free looking sole.

New to this forum/thread. Just been lurking and checkin' out the new LG stuff.  Anybody have a code/coupon that will work right now? Looking at those Chili Peppers !!!!

-Kev

Obligatory On Feet shot...

Last edited:
New to this forum/thread. Just been lurking and checkin' out the new LG stuff.  Anybody have a code/coupon that will work right now? Looking at those Chili Peppers !!!!

-Kev

Obligatory On Feet shot...

What are chili peppers?

Code America is on right now!

Saw these at my local Nordstrom Rack today. Not sure how many they had but they were $109. Not my cup of tea but thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

yeah i prefer muted uppers with bright soles as opposed to the other way round. I have not seen a single on feet shot except for this though:

The aprons are definitely true to size (with wide feet) and are extremely comfortable.  At that current sale price, you'd be insane not to get them.  They're not flashy, but they're good looking enough to rock to work anytime.
does it mean that i have to go 0.5 size up from the normal lunar wingtips/longwings? because i usually wear 11 in most shoes and as with most of the guys here I have to go down to size 10.5 for lunargrand wingtips/longwings.....thinking of getting the woodbury aprons but unsure to get them in 10.5 or 11 and none are available to try in my country.

I went down a full size on the lunargrands and they fit wonderful ...

Lunargrands are about to go out of style cole haans are releasing free run type bottoms instead of lunarlon

Back
Top Bottom