Lunargrand

jayman jayman are those your pics of the Os Grands? I am interested in how Cole Haan is going to replace such a successful line as the Lunargrand.

welp it was fun while it lasted. Ill just stock up on the lunar ones now before they disappear.

jayman jayman are those your pics of the Os Grands? I am interested in how Cole Haan is going to replace such a successful line as the Lunargrand.
Yes they are. I tried them on at the rosemont ( chicago) outlet but I didn't buy them. They felt a bit flat. They do however have an additional 25% off clearance. I picked up a pair of lunargrand chukkas for $45.

Cole Haan makes too much money on the Lunargrands, I can't imagine them giving that up.  There's certainly a following for this CH model. It would be a bad business decision for CH to drop the Lunargrands, unless Nike has something to do with it and playing hardball with the patent.

I was told at a CH store that they're still gonna have LGs for a while. License on the Nike technology is 4 years. So, that means LGs until 2016?

At another CH store, I was told that LGs were only gonna be around until the end of the year. I don't know if this was simply sales talk to get me to buy more.

Don't know which one is true. :D

How d you guys clean the lunargrand soles? Gets annoying seeing them dirty since when they are clean, they look perfect. Thanks!

I guess technically they aren't free soles, it's probably more of a free-sole rip-off that other manufacturers makes these days than the original ones from Nike.

Those ZeroGrands look dope. I highly doubt this is Cole Haan's replacement  for the LunarGrand, but rather a new variation for more casual wear during the Summer.

I guess technically they aren't free soles, it's probably more of a free-sole rip-off that other manufacturers makes these days than the original ones from Nike.
That's pretty ugly but I bet it would grow on me eventually. Reminds me of jacked up teeth.

Last edited:
Those ZeroGrands look dope. I highly doubt this is Cole Haan's replacement for the LunarGrand, but rather a new variation for more casual wear during the Summer.

That's what I was thinking. The LunarGrand showed Haan as well as other footwear companies that there's a market for the dress shoe/sneaker hybrid. The Grand is now it's own brand under the Haan umbrella.

Y'all really serious bout those zero grands looking nice ??? They look like teeth on shoes .. I expect these type of shoes from Skechers not cole haan smh

I guess the photo of the zerogrands. i posted a while back were correct. Identical sole and all. Sorry but im still for lunargrands. Shoe of the decade

does it mean that i have to go 0.5 size up from the normal lunar wingtips/longwings? because i usually wear 11 in most shoes and as with most of the guys here I have to go down to size 10.5 for lunargrand wingtips/longwings.....thinking of getting the woodbury aprons but unsure to get them in 10.5 or 11 and none are available to try in my country.
For Lunargrands, the consensus is to size down completely.  I wear a 10-10.5 Roshe Run, but my current LunarGrand rotation is all at 9.5, with my pair of aprons going at 10. All my laced wingtips require me to loosen up my shoes before wear, but my apron at a size 10 allows me to just slide my foot in when wearing dress socks.

As for the ZeroGrand, I'm not feeling it.  It's a relief because I feel like I can finally retire from buying LunarGrands, but it's sad if it really is the replacement because I really liked them a lot.

Dont know if you guys received the email but from waht I understood, theyre telling us the zerogrands are running brogues. With a lightweight sole they say they are like running shoes. I understand what they meant with lunargrands, adding a pop of color in your attire and conquering the streets of any city but this is a tad too far [emoji]128533[/emoji]

New lunargand colorways released including mocs and chelseas, chukka has new colorways so do two gores

Back
Top Bottom