Lunchables Appreciation Vol. I Still Love These

Just bought some at the grocery store the other day. I honestly can't remember the last time I had one of these.

Lunchables are APPRECIATED.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lunchables-Crop.jpg

Lol! It was only free lunch for me. I would get to eat a cracker sandwich if my friend didn't finish.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunchables brings back a lot of childhood memories. Definitely appreciated.

i remember i use to get these for my class trips... i changed that once i saw other kids gettin subs from their local deli...

eek.gif
you was that dude back in elementary if you showed up to lunch withlunchables. i remember a few years ago, my dad was a supervisor at A&P warehouse, they closed the warehouse so all the workers jacked whatever they couldgrab
laugh.gif
. my dad showed up at the house with 4 boxes of pizzalunchables
pimp.gif
each holding 25 units, so all in all we had 100 cases. my dadjacked so much crap, pounds of ribs, steaks, and bacon, and all that stuff. let's just say summer, bbq was serious.

usually only got them for field trips but also got them every once in a while on regular days
pizza>>>>

Def. appreciated
pimp.gif

Back in Elementary school, whenever we'd go on a field trip, I'd pack one or two of these for lunch.

ma' dukes wouldnt let me get these for lunch- she said that they were too unhealthy..
tired.gif

I was that kid always begging people for their leftovers......

They were OK but I was never a huge fan of them. They're too unhealthy and there are plenty of better options if you want to eat something unhealthy.

Appreciated.
Having them for lunch back in elementary school was always a day where you were the Don of Cafeteria
pimp.gif

I use to slang these back in elelementery, School trips use to be a goldmine baby. I use to have a connect from costcos so I would cop like a good 10-20 boxesfor lke 10 dollars. I had that new $#%# before anyone new about it. I was pushin the Tacos, Burger and hOtdog jumpoffss and thos square pizza joints beforeanyone new about them. And other dudes was sellin the regulare cracker and gham joints but they aint even know about that product i was pushin.
grin.gif
And i sold that new $#%# for half of the prices that the other dudes was sellintheir generic $#%# for so it was like i was stealin their customers. I had the feinds on the lunchline linin up like they waitin for their welfare checks.Other dudes wanted to collabarate with me
indifferent.gif
but i wasnt having it,i would jus have to split my money up in more ways. It was all about me myself and I.I was sellin those taco and burger jumpoffs before dudes even knew theyhad em out. Then when the joiunts came out at Path Mark, all the small time dudes started jumpin on that and started sellin it for 3 times my prices.. so wheni saw that, i even lowered my prices more
pimp.gif
so i was taking away more oftheir customers. I stayes packin with a good 10 of these a day. One time i sold out 10 taco packs inan hour so i had to dip out of school real quick to restockon my product.
pimp.gif

Then i guess soem dudes started gettin jealous so they snitched on me to the teacher
alien.gif
, tellin her i was selling food and getting people sick. SO my school banned lunchables and suspended me for a week. But they thought that wouldbe the end of me hustle.I still sold lunchables but then they fell off so i jus found some new $#%# to slang (Gogurt, Gushers, Subway sandwiches) But i made atleats $50 a month off lunchables
smokin.gif

Me and my crew use to keep the feends in check. I use to be like the Nino Brown of my Elementary

Originally Posted by NYfly1

I use to slang these back in elelementery, School trips use to be a goldmine baby. I use to have a connect from costcos so I would cop like a good 10-20 boxes for lke 10 dollars. I had that new $#%# before anyone new about it. I was pushin the Tacos, Burger and hOtdog jumpoffss and thos square pizza joints before anyone new about them. And other Ns was sellin the regulare cracker and gham joints but they aint even know about that product i was pushin.
grin.gif
And i sold that new $#%# for half of the prices that the other dudes was sellin their generic $#%# for so it was like i was stealin their customers. I had the feinds on the lunchline linin up like they waitin for their welfare checks. Other Ns wanted to collabarate with me
indifferent.gif
but i wasnt having it, i would jus have to split my money up in more ways. It was all about me myself and I.I was sellin those taco and burger jumpoffs before dudes even knew they had em out. Then when the joiunts came out at Path Mark, all the small time Ns started jumpin on that and started sellin it for 3 times my prices.. so when i saw that, i even lowered my prices more
pimp.gif
so i was taking away more of their customers. I stayes packin with a good 10 of these a day. One time i sold out 10 taco packs inan hour so i had to dip out of school real quick to restock on my product.
pimp.gif

Then i guess soem Ns started gettin jealous so they snitched on me to the teacher
alien.gif
, tellin her i was selling food and getting people sick. SO my school banned lunchables and suspended me for a week. But they thought that would be the end of me hustle.I still sold lunchables but then they fell off so i jus found some new $#%# to slang (Gogurt, Gushers, Subway sandwiches) But i made at leats $50 a month off lunchables
smokin.gif

wow
smh.gif
x 10. i still eat these at work when i dont bring a lunch

Back
Top Bottom