Lunchables Appreciation Vol. No Taco

I hadn't had one of these in the longest time, but i picked up a Turkey and Cheddar today, STRAIGHT CLASSIC. Elementary school, use to stunt on kids withthe pizza ones on field trips, throw me a strawberry kiwi capri sun and just zone out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

taco ones are not appreciated though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

i always got the nachos.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I forgot about the nachos, I remember feeling like i was straight up cheating the system calling those a meal
laugh.gif

I remember when they first dropped the Mega pizza one with the deep dish crust, I thought I was doin it big on field trips
laugh.gif

Who's idea was it that some crackers, some slices of meat-like product, and cheese was a good lunch?! I know the Tacos and Pizza were crack but c'monnow, a ritz cracker, a slice of meat, and cheese is not lunch, its a snack.

After looking at this post i think i'm goin go get one tomorrow for the first time in about 7 years

i used to feel like %#$! cuz i was the one buying turkey sandwiches instead of lunchables. now that i look back i realize i had it better.

Nachos ftw and Stacker Crackers... Capri sun is
pimp.gif
, That was the best part to me since my family doesn't allow me to drink anything but water or milk. Ihate the pizza because I'm in school... Where am I going to find a microwave
indifferent.gif
. Nonetheless I still <3 Lunchables and still beast on it if I had any
laugh.gif

me and my friends were just talking about this the other day at school
classic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they even came with a little bite size treat
laugh.gif