LUPE AT THE FILLMORE

i dont have a ride there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BayEST

HAHA! YO! you was the lil asain dude right next to me. Im the tall white dude with the HUF hat on. I see my hand in all those vids. And now I muststeal them
devil.gif

one of the dopest shows ive been to in awhile. the fillmore is a great venue and lupe killed it.

hahahah, yeh man, fsho. what was happenin' w/ your boy and wyclef? haha
roll.gif
@ wyclef! haha naaahhhh dude was just yellin at lupe to preachabout hoover n ford n started hatin on the band n $@!!. so my dude was bout to knock dude out cause he was yellin in his ear. then security came n yoked himhaha. i got it on video, ima upload it tonight.

the best show i've been to in a while. definitely beats kanye's $200 nye show in vegas, that's for damn sure. i was up in the crowd about secondrow... stood behind the chick with the lupethefiasco.blogspot.com t-shirt on.

Originally Posted by shamalp

the best show i've been to in a while. definitely beats kanye's $200 nye show in vegas, that's for damn sure. i was up in the crowd about second row... stood behind the chick with the lupethefiasco.blogspot.com t-shirt on.
wink.gif
thats keka, used to go with my lil brother, her and lupe are mad cool, he flies her out to shows n !%%+. which is why ive been back stage twice witlupe. b.i. is maaaaaaaaaad funny. im tryna wife lupe's assistant tho
devil.gif

show was amazing...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was in the group of 5 in the front without a never ending rotation of about 19 blunts
pimp.gif
ill post videos later

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

hahahah, yeh man, fsho. what was happenin' w/ your boy and wyclef? haha
roll.gif
@ wyclef! haha naaahhhh dude was just yellin at lupe to preach about hoover n ford n started hatin on the band n $@!!. so my dude was bout to knock dude out cause he was yellin in his ear. then security came n yoked him haha. i got it on video, ima upload it tonight.

yo i was there last nite. wyclef was wildin' out though, glad security kicked him out. some little kid behind me fainted i think. all in all, concertwas ILL!
pimp.gif

passed on the show because i'm going to LA this wkend

but shows at the FILLMORE are always live. i remember a few yrs back I went to see a show out there dumb
pimp.gif

i thought the floor was going to collapse when everyone started jumping and shhhhh

Did you get a poster after the show?...

And to the person that went to the signing how was it? i'm goin tomorrow in Encinitas

All I know is chick was in the crowd with long hair, a yankees hat and maaaaaaad bunzi wells but i lost her in the crowd...*cough* anyone know her? *cough*

beastin'... haha

Thanks for the vids.....I was at the show but broke my camera a few days before. Been to all 4 Lupe shows in San Francisco. This was hands down the best. Ifanyone has the chance to go to a Lupe show in another city....DO IT!!

Originally Posted by dland24

Thanks for the vids.....I was at the show but broke my camera a few days before. Been to all 4 Lupe shows in San Francisco. This was hands down the best. If anyone has the chance to go to a Lupe show in another city....DO IT!!

where else has lupe performed in the bay? i saw him when he opened up the touch the sky tour in san jose. and then i've seen on youtube that he did ashow with rhymefest and talib at some club and did another show at the independent... i wish i would've known about all these shows, my**+$ would have forsure been at them. yall think lupe is gonna do another tour for the cool or do you think this little tour is the only one he'll do?
oh, and to theperson who asked about the posters -- no, unfortunately they didn't have any. which i was actually really surprised with.

^^^^^The signing was cool....dude is mad cool, only thing is that he was performing an hour after the signing so they wouldnt let anybody take a pic with him

Back
Top Bottom