LUPE AT THE FILLMORE

Originally Posted by shamalp

Originally Posted by dland24

Thanks for the vids.....I was at the show but broke my camera a few days before. Been to all 4 Lupe shows in San Francisco. This was hands down the best. If anyone has the chance to go to a Lupe show in another city....DO IT!!

where else has lupe performed in the bay? i saw him when he opened up the touch the sky tour in san jose. and then i've seen on youtube that he did a show with rhymefest and talib at some club and did another show at the independent... i wish i would've known about all these shows, my**+$ would have for sure been at them. yall think lupe is gonna do another tour for the cool or do you think this little tour is the only one he'll do?
oh, and to the person who asked about the posters -- no, unfortunately they didn't have any. which i was actually really surprised with.
Good memory....I too was at the Touch the Sky tour, but completely forgot he was there. So make that 5 times total in SF. Anyways Lupe played at theMezzanine a few months before Food and Liquor came out. He still was a great rapper, but had very little material at the time. He played like 6 songs at most.The second time I saw him was at Ruby Sky. That show he was the second act of three sandwiched between Rhymefest and Talib Kweli. He put on a great show. Heplayed for maybe 40 minutes and performed all his F&L stuff. The third time I saw him was at the Independant. He started the show with a freestyle overJay's encore, he said because it was his third time in SF in around a year. This show was the best up to this point. He performed for like an hour and 15,doing both F&L songs and a TON of freestyles. The one last night was the best though. Basically did two full sets. Amazing.

I might be the only one but Lupe's shows are okay at best. I like him as an artist but I have a hard time getting into his shows.

SEE. from my post (the portland show), can people see that lupe knows how to ROCK a show? thanks for this post.

EDIT: did they have the 'no video' rule at this show?

yo im goin in LA on thursday. Doors open at 8 for this one, i was wonderin when the doors opened for u, what time the show started, and what time it ended.

show started at eight. Optimus (opening act) was on for thirty minutes. from 830-9 was just all set up, then from 9-1130ish was lupe's set. he has thiswhole concept of a "remember when we first met (we being the audience)" and then going through different situations, leading into each song ...foodand liquor then the cool. show is crazy. LA prolly gonna have some special guests too, iono tho.

still waitin' to see someone come in here and tell me they know light skinned girl wit the yankee's hat, long hair and bunz. haha...foreels.

Definately one of the best concerts i've been too. Did anyone notice that filipino girl faintaining in the front of the crowd. There were some shortiesout there
pimp.gif

Here's some pix. I didn't think they were gonna let me bring my regular camera in so i took some with my camera phone
frown.gif

l_7496c073ca4cf2b4a294d9a2ce832ff6.jpg

l_9eefb4e727a6ee27775bf1f2611b0f39.jpg

l_e1c067bc085eca48465acd9b943f84b0.jpg
l_ff4dab351eb67f9334ed822c8a572358.jpg

l_c8467d9555a5ffa54c70e2696f1a0c4d.jpg

l_f0a399ed55b2d9623c1086e4b2b1c69e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom