Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

Obama lied to us and didn't do almost anything he promised, and we still like him?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is seriously a damn joke!
30t6p3b.gif

If Common said this I would listen. Lately Lupe has been a cry baby. Instead of complaining, go out and do something, prove your point, let the people understand where your coming from instead of talking !@#$. It's more annoying than productive.

If Common said this I would listen. Lately Lupe has been a cry baby. Instead of complaining, go out and do something, prove your point, let the people understand where your coming from instead of talking !@#$. It's more annoying than productive.

Originally Posted by Chungsta

I dont post much, and when I post is usually long, hope some will read and comment.

Lupe meant Prez O is terrorist mainly coz of Gaza incident. What I see from O's perspective is a chess move. O is not the aggressor type like Bush. O has his intention, and it is similar to Bush, but they way O is doing it is much more passive aggressive. Yes we all can say that Bush blatantly invaded middle east (aggressive) to open up its market, lets be honest, oil or not, there are trillions of dollars to be traded, made, export, import, to and from the middle east, and from what I remember, the only truly sustainable economic growth is to expand the current physical market. Middle east just wont budge for the longest time, so Bush did what he thought would work, and obviously this war (investment I call it) is taking way too long and costing way too much. Now in the other hand which is Prez O, he has the same intention to open up the middle east market, but instead strong arming it, Prez O is building positive relationship with these places (by visiting and paying respect while visiting) to turn these places to open up their market for US to explore. Look at whats going on in the middle east, all these revolution against their own long ruled King must be beneficial for the US, instead of using our blood to fight and turn these countries, they are turning themselves, and turning themselves favoring the US. And thats the intention all along, and it is getting done during the Prez O presidency. I say Prez O has accomplish and set miles stones for decades for the US. He used the littlest budget that he had (because of the first attempt (strong arming war) is costing so much), and accomplish WAAAAAAAYYYYY more than the previous. How can you get mad at that?

Now if you are a Muslim that's wanting everything unchange (life style, religions, etc) in the middle east, then I guess you would have the rights to hate on big O. But today's world is too globalized, is impossible to not get with the system... And system does not have to be bad or negative, is the people who are in control of these system, and I believe big O is a populist.

HE IS ONLY AS POWERFUL AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM!!!!!!!
Let me get this straight: you are giving Obama credit for "revolutions" he had nothing to do with, which overthrew dictators his administration SUPPORTED with millions in aid and arms
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Chungsta

I dont post much, and when I post is usually long, hope some will read and comment.

Lupe meant Prez O is terrorist mainly coz of Gaza incident. What I see from O's perspective is a chess move. O is not the aggressor type like Bush. O has his intention, and it is similar to Bush, but they way O is doing it is much more passive aggressive. Yes we all can say that Bush blatantly invaded middle east (aggressive) to open up its market, lets be honest, oil or not, there are trillions of dollars to be traded, made, export, import, to and from the middle east, and from what I remember, the only truly sustainable economic growth is to expand the current physical market. Middle east just wont budge for the longest time, so Bush did what he thought would work, and obviously this war (investment I call it) is taking way too long and costing way too much. Now in the other hand which is Prez O, he has the same intention to open up the middle east market, but instead strong arming it, Prez O is building positive relationship with these places (by visiting and paying respect while visiting) to turn these places to open up their market for US to explore. Look at whats going on in the middle east, all these revolution against their own long ruled King must be beneficial for the US, instead of using our blood to fight and turn these countries, they are turning themselves, and turning themselves favoring the US. And thats the intention all along, and it is getting done during the Prez O presidency. I say Prez O has accomplish and set miles stones for decades for the US. He used the littlest budget that he had (because of the first attempt (strong arming war) is costing so much), and accomplish WAAAAAAAYYYYY more than the previous. How can you get mad at that?

Now if you are a Muslim that's wanting everything unchange (life style, religions, etc) in the middle east, then I guess you would have the rights to hate on big O. But today's world is too globalized, is impossible to not get with the system... And system does not have to be bad or negative, is the people who are in control of these system, and I believe big O is a populist.

HE IS ONLY AS POWERFUL AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM!!!!!!!
Let me get this straight: you are giving Obama credit for "revolutions" he had nothing to do with, which overthrew dictators his administration SUPPORTED with millions in aid and arms
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

Obama lied to us and didn't do almost anything he promised, and we still like him?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Our system of government, as mentioned by others, is a joke.

However, blaming Obama for everything doesn't accomplish anything. 

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Our system of government, as mentioned by others, is a joke.

However, blaming Obama for everything doesn't accomplish anything. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't wholly agree with what he's saying but I don't disagree with him taking that stance.

this. i don't fully agree with what obama is doing (or specifically what he isn't doing but should) but to not vote for him isn't helping either.

i agree with lupe on glenn beck, that dude might as well rock a bedsheet over his eyes with two holes in em...or every1 at fox news for that matter
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't wholly agree with what he's saying but I don't disagree with him taking that stance.

this. i don't fully agree with what obama is doing (or specifically what he isn't doing but should) but to not vote for him isn't helping either.

i agree with lupe on glenn beck, that dude might as well rock a bedsheet over his eyes with two holes in em...or every1 at fox news for that matter
ohwell.gif

I don't disagree with what Lupe said, but he sure made a very polarizing comment that may have some significant repercussions regarding his future. And I liked Lasers, I thought it was a great album with some very conscious and insightful lyrical content backed up with good beats.

On that whole not voting thing, well... I disagree with him there. He's not practicing his constitutional right when he doesn't vote and it's also encouraging others not to participate in the country that already has atrocious civic participation. Sure, in principle, not voting for someone because you want to back them 100% is legit, but you will almost never agree with a politician 100% on their stance over everything. The only way to do that is to run yourself.

I don't disagree with what Lupe said, but he sure made a very polarizing comment that may have some significant repercussions regarding his future. And I liked Lasers, I thought it was a great album with some very conscious and insightful lyrical content backed up with good beats.

On that whole not voting thing, well... I disagree with him there. He's not practicing his constitutional right when he doesn't vote and it's also encouraging others not to participate in the country that already has atrocious civic participation. Sure, in principle, not voting for someone because you want to back them 100% is legit, but you will almost never agree with a politician 100% on their stance over everything. The only way to do that is to run yourself.

Back
Top Bottom