Lupe Fiasco is the best in the game..

smh.gif
no he isn't.

If he stopped saying a whole bunch of different stuff that barely had to do anything with each other and then expect you to piece it together like it's ametaphor, then I would appreciate him even more.

I just explained this to someone not too long ago. I feel that when it comes to getting great beat selection and lyrics (the total package) Lupe currentlycan't be beat.

Originally Posted by tommorello

hes wack

to boring
x2. I've always fallen asleep before I could properly judge his music.

edit:
and please don't say I "don't get his music" or he's over my head, because that's definitely not the problem.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

hes wack

to boring

edit:
and please don't say I "don't get his music" or he's over my head, because that's definitely not the problem.
So you never properly judged his music but you agree that he's wack.

That's what's up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

hes wack

to boring

edit:
So you never properly judged his music but you agree that he's wack.

That's what's up.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

If hes not the best, he is up there. Dude is absolutely incredible live.

But he's gonna have 3 different release dates for each CD .. So is it really considered a triple albums ?

A dumb thread. But what can you expect from a user named "Niketalker23" ...son obviously specializes in being a fanatic.

There are so many aspect to being the "best" in the game. Personally I dont see Lupe being number 1 in any of those categories: Sales, Lyrics, Hype,etc. Dont get me wrong I am a loyal Lupe fan, but he still has a lot of growing to do. One thing he lacks is consistantness in between albums, if he wants toget on a higher level 1 or 2 singles aint going to cut it.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

There are so many aspect to being the "best" in the game. Personally I dont see Lupe being number 1 in any of those categories: Sales, Lyrics, Hype, etc. Dont get me wrong I am a loyal Lupe fan, but he still has a lot of growing to do. One thing he lacks is consistantness in between albums, if he wants to get on a higher level 1 or 2 singles aint going to cut it.
does this really make you the best in the game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by kingofny04

There are so many aspect to being the "best" in the game. Personally I dont see Lupe being number 1 in any of those categories: Sales, Lyrics, Hype, etc. Dont get me wrong I am a loyal Lupe fan, but he still has a lot of growing to do. One thing he lacks is consistantness in between albums, if he wants to get on a higher level 1 or 2 singles aint going to cut it.
does this really make you the best in the game?
grin.gif
Like I said, there is different levels where you can say "Best" in the game. Just for example sales wise: Wayne, money wise: 50. I dontfeel that Lupe has done enough to stay relevant in hip hop between albums to be considered best in the game on any level.

best in what????there are different lanes that u can be the best in,but if he's the best & he has so many fans on NT why not go buy his album so he canhave some better album sales!!!!!

Lupe, Wale, Drake..i been screamin it over a year..go back and look at my old posts... Them= The future of Hip Hop..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

best in what????there are different lanes that u can be the best in,but if he's the best & he has so many fans on NT why not go buy his album so he can have some better album sales!!!!!

My point exactly, same can be said with those who hype buddens but cant even drop 10$ on halfway house.

Lol ....nah B...what about NAS,EM and andre 3 STACKS...must I go on...he's not even the best lyrisist..wordplay is good but not the best..PLUS FAB willmurder dude!!!!and kiss ..see lemme stop

Back
Top Bottom