Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

laugh.gif
From the 9min vid I assume... that was actually done from my Blackberry, shocked it picked up that much. Stupid camera wasn't cooperating after a while, although its video quality is amazing. Shameful
smh.gif

LMAO @ 1:42 when dude in the crowd said, "shots fired". Matter fact dude in the crowds adlibs are hilarious throughout the entire video.

"my hands hurt"

"my feet hurt"

*dead*

I think I was standing next to both of you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Show was definitly amazing, my voice was GONE.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
  I'll try & upload pics / vids later.

Originally Posted by Mel610

What songs did he do? Any mixtape tracks?
A lot less than he's done in shows years past. I guess cuz he filled those slots with the tracks off Lasers. He did perform The National Anthem (from Enemy of the State) though. Don't recall any other mixtape tracks. Actually, he did Solar Midnite too, does that count?

I can't wait for the studio version of Beautiful Lasers.

Mad props to B.o.B too, the boy can put on a performance.

Lupe's set included...not in order.. and I may be missing some... The Instrumental, Hip-Hop Saved My Life, Daydreamin', Superstar, Shining Down (off Lasers), The National Anthem, Beautiful Lasers (off Lasers), Scream (off Lasers), State Crime Radio (not sure if I got the name right, also off Lasers), Fighters, The Cool, Go Go Gadget Flow, Little Weapon, Streets on Fire, Kick Push, I Gotcha, Dumb It Down (a capella) Hi-Definition, I'm Beamin' (off Lasers), Everybody Nose. He also did one song, which I have no idea what it was and I don't think it's off Lasers. And I have nearly 90% of Lupe's catalog and I don't know what it was.

Anyone want to add anything I may have missed?

^He did his own version of Prodigys "girls", that might be the one you're talking about.

Also did Paris, Tokyo...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I think I was standing next to both of you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Show was definitly amazing, my voice was GONE.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
  I'll try & upload pics / vids later.

So was mine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
  ... I was the tall dude in all black (if that matters) SMH @ these chicks consistently trying to bumrush their way through the crowd, w t f they think this is?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

LMAO @ 1:42 when dude in the crowd said, "shots fired". Matter fact dude in the crowds adlibs are hilarious throughout the entire video.

"my hands hurt"

"my feet hurt"

*dead*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was me, soon as I rewatched this I was on the floor.  My feet and hands def were hurting from holding up that camera and standing for that long, though.  Thank God it was worth it
pimp.gif

^ This 1 dude tried moving his way to the front were we were, everyone around us cursed him out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Security came to get him out of there
roll.gif

Everytime I turned around someone was trying to slip past us
eyes.gif

Yooooooooooo! Who else saw that white girl get DECKED IN THE FACE by that dude cuz she was trying to move up?
roll.gif

I think WSHH is weak for posting True Blue's video on their. I wish they would stop leeching and get there own street team

• WorldStarHipHop
  • Lupe's official blogs
  • SmokingSection
  • RapRadar
  • NahRight
  • 2dopeboyz
  • Various other sites
*shrugs* it happens.  I'm more for spreading the word....All I did was post it on here and my youtube page... It wasn't gonna get THAT much exposure unless he tweeted himself, or it got posted on those sites.  I'm cool with it.

i mustve screamed "RIP STACK BUNDLES" about 20 times before he acknowledged and obliged. Awesome show though here in nyc on saturday, and SNoop is supposed to perform there on the 20th. i cant imagine how cloudy its gonna get

I went to Gustavus last night and loved it...I can't believe such a small school got Lupe to come. He was cool to the crowd and seemed appreciative. I love his energy on stage... really makes you want to move.

It's clear he's moving more in the rock direction... I think Lasers will surprise a lot of people with it's style.

This guy pretty much nailed the set list from last night:
Originally Posted by viiheaven

Lupe's set included...not in order.. and I may be missing some... The Instrumental, Hip-Hop Saved My Life, Daydreamin', Superstar, Shining Down (off Lasers), The National Anthem, Beautiful Lasers (off Lasers), Scream (off Lasers), State Crime Radio (not sure if I got the name right, also off Lasers), Fighters, The Cool, Go Go Gadget Flow, Little Weapon, Streets on Fire, Kick Push, I Gotcha, Dumb It Down (a capella) Hi-Definition, I'm Beamin' (off Lasers), Everybody Nose. He also did one song, which I have no idea what it was and I don't think it's off Lasers. And I have nearly 90% of Lupe's catalog and I don't know what it was.

Daydreamin' always rocks HARD.
eek.gif
was my favorite song of his at Glow In the Dark, and one of my favorites last night. Little Weapon was sick, especially because of his drummer. Hip-Hop Saved My Life was also legendary.

The ONE song I wanted to hear, and secretly hoped he was going to play at the end was Turnt Up off of Enemy of the State. That would have rocked so hard.
frown.gif

for some reason Lu shortened his sets recently...his show at Club Nokia in 08 was the last time i saw him and only an hour 20 minutes...compare that to early 08 when he played for 2 and a half hours at HOB Sunset...his sets have gotten a lot more rock influenced, and i honestly think he was better back in the day...

^ Yes!!!! The quiet parts of that song and then the build-up into the intense verses/hooks give me chills. The drummer really made it awesome. And they did that same solo thing at 3:22 last night.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I went to Gustavus last night and loved it...I can't believe such a small school got Lupe to come. He was cool to the crowd and seemed appreciative. I love his energy on stage... really makes you want to move.

It's clear he's moving more in the rock direction... I think Lasers will surprise a lot of people with it's style.

This guy pretty much nailed the set list from last night:
Originally Posted by viiheaven

Daydreamin' always rocks HARD.
eek.gif
was my favorite song of his at Glow In the Dark, and one of my favorites last night. Little Weapon was sick, especially because of his drummer. Hip-Hop Saved My Life was also legendary.

The ONE song I wanted to hear, and secretly hoped he was going to play at the end was Turnt Up off of Enemy of the State. That would have rocked so hard.
frown.gif

I was at the Gustavus show. Simply amazing. Doing it in the hockey rink wasn't a good idea. The ball gym would have been way better.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

what kind of merchandise did they have and what were the prices?

They had a few shirts, hoodies, jackets...copped a tour shirt for 20.

Show in Denver was unreal. Small intimate venues are such a great experience when it's an artist like this. No complaints on my end. Great show worth my $30.

Pics from the show last night's show here in Denver. Sorry for N'hood pics but I gotta jet to work.

2iasnkx.jpg

255uiq0.jpg

2ihkw9u.jpg

6ghszs.jpg

secbon.jpg

...some of B.o.B. if you care

2pqsx0k.jpg

jkbwhy.jpg

2ecdixh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom