Lupe Fiasco - Say Something (Freestyle)

Nasty...Hov 1st Lupe 2nd...on dis rhymin game kids...n honestly Lupe can take number 1 easily

laugh.gif
@ ya'll thinkin Lupe droppin somethin in December. Doubt it.

As usual, the track is
pimp.gif

It's not looking good for the December release date though

http://www.rubyhornet.com/index.php...on-fnf-roster-changes&catid=26:blog&Itemid=58http://www.rubyhornet.com/index.php...on-fnf-roster-changes&catid=26:blog&Itemid=58
RH BLOG / NEW POST WEDNESDAY, 28 OCTOBER 2009 10:37
RH Exclusive: Lupe Fiasco Speaks on FNF Roster Changes
By DJ RTC PDF E-mail

Lupe Fiasco is preparing for the 2009 edition of his annual Halloween concert. The concert, dubbed Remember To Smile, is a retrospective of Lupe's careerand has also influenced his current music. We spoke to Lupe today about the concert, and much much more. Part of our discussion centered on figuring outexactly what it is you want in life, and being able to be less critical of yourself when you don't always live up to your aspirations. It was whilespeaking on that topic that Lupe addressed the roster changes at his label FNF. We've heard rumblings that acts such as He Say She Say and Hey Champ hadleft the label, and during our interview Lupe confirmed that he did indeed clear house.

"I got rid of, and you're the first to know, but I got rid of the entire First and Fifteenth Record Label. Me and Sarah Green are the only artists onthe label, like I got rid of the whole label," Lupe told me today. He said that it came down to his ambitions going beyond his abilities, and somethingthat he had to correct. "It was just such a 'this isn't right for you right now. This isn't gonna work for you right now. You need to focuson you,'" he added.

Lupe is currently working on his next album We Are L.A.S.E.R.S., which does not have a release date at this time.
Lupe told me that going through hisold music in preparation for tomorrow night's concert has somewhat influenced the direction of new music. He also spoke on not being named one ofMTV's Hottest Emcees and how that has also somewhat re-energized and inspired the Chicago emcee. Look for the full interview on RH soon, and don'tmiss his show at the Congress Theatre tomorrow.

Tooooooo many quotables...rappers better be scared he is inspired!!!

"Came up from the bottom of the eye exam, Zoom...now Im like the biggest G off in da room/ still hard to see me like the truth on tv...or the roof fromthe sidewalk I dont flo, I ceiling"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"No longer G now you can see me/but your letter still under my C like seaweed...C and G, but nutin about me CG/ its allreal...none of this is green screen"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Try n stop what's going on/ you'll see the back of my hand, like tops of palms"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"chilly chill u seen this...dis aint make MTV's list"
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Try n stop what's going on/ you'll see the back of my hand, like tops of palms

What does he say right after this?

"im ballin like the tops of pongs... circle of influence getting bigger like the ripples on top of ponds"

My lord. He really is best rapper rapping.

"And you down there in the traffic jam. From here, I've seen a bunch of fake %*+* like avid wrastlin fans..."
smh.gif

Wait...

"Crack is wack and reefer sucks. You might think this deep a F__ but this is like my weaker stuff. They ask 'Is this his day to day?...cause this islike a week to us.' Mic is shy and speakers blush."

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
There ain't an emoticon to describe this.

Why wasn't he on the BET cypher? Woulda made everyone forget about Eminem.

"Ray ban fly, you backbone and wingless / Buncha chickens on the strip, I'm coming for their fingers.
So what they throwing up is meaningless, Chilly Chill you see this? This didn't make MTV's list"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bradley22

eek.gif
lupe is making me update my ipod daily now.....keeping this song on repeat to class

i got a playlist with this and 'all the way turnt up' and it just keeps runnin

Back
Top Bottom