Lupe Fiasco tears Azaelia Banks a new bumhole on twitter lol

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2015/01/azealia-banks-lupe-fiasco-twitter-beef/

Now if you're one of those people that finds Banks irritating, you might get some satisfaction out of this post lol. It's especially satisfying how Lupe remains chill throughout the whole interaction and just drops very careful bombs on Azaelia, while she progressively rages harder and harder and eventually quits.

Man... day = made.

Slow down Lupe...
mean.gif

Damn...
laugh.gif

The Australia one :pimp: nail in the coffin. That was rough for Banks I'm glad someone did it. He made it look easy :lol:

That flawless ether.

Stupid ***** through him 4 straight 75MPH fastballs and he knocked all of them out of the park

She is an annoying person
She's become progressively more annoying as time has passed. She really is blackballing herself. Her music isn't good enough for people to look past her ignorance and childish twitter trolling.

Then she wants to have a serious discussion about race appropriation. **** like this diminishes her whole message. I'm just inclined to cover my ears whenever I hear her talking.

Maybe one day she'll grow up, but by then it'll likely be too late for her career.

She must not have realized Lupe has mastered twitter trolling.:lol:

Last edited:
She tweets about how horrible white people are then she taps out at the end of this beef to go flirt with a white woman.

She really out here talking about music success? "I book more shows" Really is that what it's come to? This bald headed trick is really losing it. She would be lucky if she ever got an inch of Lupe's success. This **** couldn't even sell 20,000 and was nowhere on the charts (good album tho) I thought she was still crying at the white girl for taking her place as a black woman in hip hop? She really is a hero for Ghetto Birds all over.

Lupe's comeback with Grammy pic was Gold :lol:

This broad is the most annoying person ever, the only reason people rocked with her for that half a week was because she was going at Iggy.

Back
Top Bottom