Lupe Fiasco x Converse Product (RED)

quote:these are so lame haha chuck are so uncomfortable and pleather chucks gotta be the worst

laugh.gif
Funny you don't own a pair yet your speculating try putting your foot in a pair then you can talk.

i wore my pair last weekend. got a ton of compliments from folks and a lot of "where'd you get them?"s

i was a bit skeptical dropping 100$ for chucks. but i am more than happy with my purchase. the box/bag is a nice touch. and the shoes are really nice.

Just ordered off DavidZ. They seem to have many sizes. Hope the order goes through.
I need some summer night shoes to beat around in, lol.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

quote:these are so lame haha chuck are so uncomfortable and pleather chucks gotta be the worst

laugh.gif
Funny you don't own a pair yet your speculating try putting your foot in a pair then you can talk.

i wouldnt touch any shoes which design is 99% pleather, and even more so cuz they are chucks and at that price..lol ill just take ur word on this one player

Quote:i wouldnt touch any shoes which design is 99% pleather, and even more so cuz they are chucks and at that price..lol ill just take ur word on this oneplayer

They are actually very breathable, and the patent leather is much different than that on any bape, af1, or Jordan. Those that own them know what I'mtalking about, i was shocked myself, because after many wears they are not creasing.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote:i wouldnt touch any shoes which design is 99% pleather, and even more so cuz they are chucks and at that price..lol ill just take ur word on this one player

They are actually very breathable, and the patent leather is much different than that on any bape, af1, or Jordan. Those that own them know what I'm talking about, i was shocked myself, because after many wears they are not creasing.

well that sound good, but still i couldnt pull those dude...props to you for doing so
pimp.gif

glad I got my pair from classicsportshoes...

5tan, they are still up on classicsportsshoes.com

Ima wear them when I stomp you out in monopoly
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom