Lupe Fiasco x Converse Product (RED)

I just ordered mine 100 bucks shipped they will be here tomorrow. Not a big chucks fan but these are clean.

Quote: I believe Lupe has nothing to do with these shoes. He was only seen wearing them but no affiliation whatsoever.

Wrong.

"Would you still think these Chucks were dope if Lupe's name was never attached? It was originally said that this sneaker was a collaboration betweenLupe Fiasco and Converse, but word is these kicks aresolely a part of Converse's PRODUCT (RED) project. " -source

These ^ are his contribution to (RED).

^^^I understand that white shoe is his first shoe, but the black and red joints are Lupe's as well, and had his name not been attached to them I Stillwould have scooped, one because its a dope shoe and two because it supports an important cause, and btw the shoegame.com is not a source that i use to get mysneaker information sorry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

"Would you still think these Chucks were dope if Lupe's name was never attached? It was originally said that this sneaker was a collaboration between Lupe Fiasco and Converse, but word is these kicks are solely a part of Converse's PRODUCT (RED) project. " -source

These ^ are his contribution to (RED).
Not liking those. Looks like someone just took a Sharpie to a pair of white Chucks. I really like the black one though. Not a big fan of Chucks,mostly because I don't like the colorways, but the black ones might be my first pair. Not 100% sure if I should though for $100 since regular ones are lessthan half the price. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth the extra $55-##% dollars.

Technically, theshoegame got their info from Nice Kicks.

"Hip hop star Lupe Fiasco and Converse have worked together in the past as we have seen the Supplementaire All-Stars and the PRODUCT (RED) Converse ChuckTaylor Low. It was stated earlier that this sneaker was a collaboration between Lupe Fiasco and Converse, however, thisparticular shoe is solely a part of Converse's PRODUCT (RED) program. We showed you this sneaker last year, and many of you begged andpleaded for an official release of this shoe. Well, one year later, your wishes will finally be met." source

^^^^^
laugh.gif
thanks for another horrible source here is another LEGITIMATE converse retailer this is Lupe's shoe

just got these in I have to say, they are FAR more comfortable than any pair of chucks I have worn since they stopped producing them in the USA, the insole isreally cushioned.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^^
laugh.gif
thanks for another horrible source here is another LEGITIMATE converse retailer this is Lupe's shoe
thank you so much for the info.. scooped up a 9.5

^^^no prob i thought that site was great, david z sold out and this site has a full size run, rec'd my pair today no problems, no tax, and no shippingcost.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^^
laugh.gif
good looks just copped me a size 9.5 also, it seems most online sites are sold out of 9 and 9.5. good looks bro, Undefeated online stoere willhave these on may 2nd

Just thought I would add that these are the most comfortable chucks ive owned since my OG black label's

Back
Top Bottom