Lupe - Hip Hop Saved My Life Video Shoot

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8339112769684551387&hl=en

long video i skimmed through it, they show random $@* then get back to the video shoot.
laugh.gif
at this chick saying "He's been here all day but nobodyknows who he is..."

looks like it'll be some good H-Town cameos in the official vid. check it out

Man, I hope he doesn't fall of the stage...

...or get kicked in the face by a soccer player wearing steel toed boots.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Aight Tical... we get the point, dude.

What!? You don't just LOVE the wit-filled, wildly UNPREDICTABLE, CLEVER, responses from Tical!

Your crazy fam
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I hate to tell you this, but Jimi is rolling over in his grave right now because a Lupe stan has him in their avy on a message board.

No joke.

- Tical.

You dudes given Tical way too much attention
laugh.gif
. Just ignore him.

"He's been here all day but nobody knows who he is..."
Wow.
laugh.gif
! Anyways, its so dope to see this as his next video.I'm hoping it turns out great. This was easily one of last years best tracks; its truly beautiful. Thanks for the video.

Originally Posted by Tical 30

I hate to tell you this, but Jimi is rolling over in his grave right now because a Lupe stan has him in their avy on a message board.

No joke.

- Tical.

I don't have a stash of cute pictures for use on NT, but if I did I'd have a nice "You Fail" one for both of you.

Those are weak.

Like Lupe's rapping.

- Tical.

I don't have a stash of cute pictures for use on NT, but if I did I'd have a nice "You Fail" one for both of you.

Those are weak.

Like Lupe's rapping.

- Tical.

1b81534ca052490e6198eb26dfa0f7a12230e01.gif

No joke.

- Tical.

Lupe stan huh? I'm a fan of dudes music... You've never seen any Stan-ism out of me so stop lying to yourself.. if anybody is a Stan its you....youjust have the opposite preference....

and don't think your going over anybodies head...you've tried to play that card before....but your sense of humor kind of sucks....

for the record

Fahrenheit I, II, III>>>>>>>>Your Mind, body, and soul

Those are weak.

Like Lupe's rapping.

- Tical.
e60261117702fd8285bc13ee122b029543f4699b.gif
YOU FAIL

Ahh man I didn't think he'd drop this as a video. Favorite song off The Cool. I was one of those dudes who was on the fence about him though I f'dwith Food and Liqour. Hip Hop Saved My Life made me a believer.

Lupe said that he was going to make a big budget video, similar to how he had with "Superstar," but for "Paris, Tokyo" and then a lowbudget video, how he had for "Dumb It Down" with "Hip Hop Saved My Life."

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Lupe said that he was going to make a big budget video, similar to how he had with "Superstar," but for "Paris, Tokyo" and then a low budget video, how he had for "Dumb It Down" with "Hip Hop Saved My Life."

Makes sense. Glad he came to the H to shoot this %$! though. I would've liked to see what he could've done with a big budget version of Hip HopSaved My Life but i'll wait to pass judgement.

Back
Top Bottom