Lupe - Hip Hop Saved My Life Video Shoot

i heart nikki jean.
tongue.gif

One of my top favorite songs from the album, along with Intruder Alert. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Lupe said that he was going to make a big budget video, similar to how he had with "Superstar," but for "Paris, Tokyo" and then a low budget video, how he had for "Dumb It Down" with "Hip Hop Saved My Life."

Makes sense. Glad he came to the H to shoot this %$! though. I would've liked to see what he could've done with a big budget version of Hip Hop Saved My Life but i'll wait to pass judgement.
I always pictured this video as a movie showing everything thats goin on in the story.
Thats wut I wanna see anyway, but I just appreciate son doin a video for it.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

You dudes given Tical way too much attention
laugh.gif
. Just ignore him.
For real, ya'll dudes giving this dude too much attention just don't respond to anything he says.

I don't know what Lupe is doing he need to release these videos one at a time these are two very good songs (Paris, Tokyo & Hip Hop Saved My Life) tohave a low budget Internet video for Hip Hop Saved. Dumb it Down was undertandable but not this song. I appreciate a low budget video but damn make sure itgets played.

Good song, love the story. Hope the video will be cool as well. Wonder what his next one will be, cause there are like 4-5 songs at about the same level.

my favorite song to come out this year./last year haha.

I'll like the video no matter what, after Superstar this is my second fav. song. I shouldnt have slept on Lupe.

Shoulda did a vid for Gold Watch
pimp.gif

btw- what is this 'wavy' stuff i see in everyone's sig?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KING G703

Originally Posted by Tical 30

I don't have a stash of cute pictures for use on NT, but if I did I'd have a nice "You Fail" one for both of you.

Those are weak.

Like Lupe's rapping.

- Tical.
e60261117702fd8285bc13ee122b029543f4699b.gif
YOU FAIL
pffttt
roll.gif
get em!

"He's been here all day but nobody knows who he is..."
Wow.......
alien.gif
ignant. I don't recall hearing about avideos shoot in Houston on the radio on 97.9? I must have missed it.

Back
Top Bottom