(Lupe) I had to do it... It Just Wouldn't Be Right (Lupe)

Seeing as tho I'm fromt he G.O. I believe its a priviledge and an honor to continue to throw it in the faces of the masses that Chicago artist are withwhom you should place your faith. Its no coincidence that the best hiphop this yr came from the city of wind... I've been saying this for quite some timenow.

Iight with the self absorbedness, arrogance, home town pride aspect taken care of (and I scaled it down, I had typed some real wrecklace $*#% at 1st but ididn't wanna distract from the topic
laugh.gif
) I wanted to take a quick second to remind you that My Guy Illinios aka NT's own Jeff Fort ( Whadown Moe`)was really ILL with it and we aren't the only one who recognize the skill set

Gowherehiphop.com

Introducing...THE BOY ILLINOIS! We're keeping this post on top all day!

Gowherehiphop proudly presents.....
The boy Illinois, a Chicago native who looks in a totally different direction when it come to music. His style goes hand and hand with the way he delivers his music, while giving the audience smooth and slick wordplay. Growing up and developing as a musical artist, you can hear his influences are heavily embedded in his style. From Canibus, to Jay-z, and from Fabolous to Lupe Fiasco, he gives you a street edge but is still in touch with his conscious side. Not just a solo artist, he is in a group that goes by the name of F.A. (Family Affair, who recently dropped a mixtape entitled "The Re-Introduction." Balancing school and music, his first debut mixtape entitled "Inhale pt. 1: State Representative," which should be out soon. He hopes to one day leave and imprint on what most call hip-hop, but he calls it his job......
"Skip a rapper..The CLOSEST thing to me is Indiana"-The Boy Illinois
Make sure you listen to these tracks along with several other tracks on The Boy Illinois's Myspace & Farecords Myspace!!
DOWNLOAD: THE Boy Illinois - Stronger Freestyle
DOWNLOAD: THE Boy Illinois - Win
The Boy Illinois Myspacehttp://myspace.com/theboyillinois
Farecords Myspace

Also a little inside trader info for my folks... My G is scheduled to have an ugly recording session this week in which Inhale part1 will be completed, thus hopefully it'll be available to the masses within a few weeks. Thus Illi will begin working on part 2... So if you're tryna get some work on there... You know what to do
nerd.gif

For those of you who denied yourself access to them when they were 1st posted... Do yourself a favor and take a few minutes to familiarize yourself. I promise you won't be wasting your time.
Grammy Family Freestyle

Play Me

G.O. Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

He gets respect from a fellow Chicagoan mc, but

"..a Chicago native who looks in a totally different direction when it comes to music."

Not really. He's nice, but he's not something explosive.

I'll check it out when I get home. I can't front Chi cats been doing their thing.

seymore...
G.O.D, illnois, ickus maphesto....all on one track???
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eek.gif
... whats good with the boi ickus? And that would be disgusting... I'd be in anticipation of that track
pimp.gif

To dude up there....I wrote my own bio..so I had to make it look good...but I promise that u won't be saying that once the tape is done...ON CHIEF!!!!

workin on that second mixtape.
i think that collab would be serious....
tell ya boy" illnois to give ick a listen.
myspace.com/ickuschicity.
lets get it!

Got me thinkin this is the same money from like a few months ago. When are these mixtapes droppin? GOG Jewels n Jeffort's? Im interested but pertaining towhat Seymore said yall aint do shhh yet(I only count about a handful of really good artists from the Chi) but lets save that for another argment.

I like what Ive been hearin from dudes

smokin.gif

i got 83 hits thanks to this post and that website..neva had that many listens in one day...lol

well the mixtape should be out next month entitled Inhale pt. 1: State Representative...

I could breakdown the tape record for record..but idk if anyone would be interested..its gettting mixed down and stuff rightnow

but a couple a tracks that a stand out is a song called "Cool" that me and G.oD. jewels are doing: Just basically showing off are skill and wordplaywith things that are "Cool"
Another joint is the track i did called "Inhale" which is produced by Flu...that song is like a metaphor forwhat i do in the studio and making it seem like a smoking session instead of an actual recording session....

I Thinks It's Our Turn......

believe it or not it's alot of nice spitters out here that's still local,bout time for a change

Ayo Diction... what up homie?

I'm at work right now and my g-mail is buggin
laugh.gif

I'ma get at you when I get home

Back
Top Bottom