.::Lupe Stans::. What exactly is "The Cool"?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

a weak +$@ album.

indifferent.gif

^
indifferent.gif

it's not that i don't understand the album i just want a specific definition of what "The Cool" is that he hates so much.

An unoriginal concept utilized by Lupe Fiasco throughout his new album, in which he reveals shocking truths, such as the fact that racism isn't cool.

Groundbreaking, for sure.

^ yeah, you just made me realized i should've did this in the music forum
laugh.gif

welp, mods are going to move in within minutes i'm sure.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

An unoriginal concept utilized by Lupe Fiasco throughout his new album, in which he reveals shocking truths, such as the fact that racism isn't cool.

Groundbreaking, for sure.
What a revelation! I stand corrected.

People act really stupid on here sumtimes, if ur not gonna answer tha question y waste ur time responding. But the cool like sum body said early, " Thepersonification of everything that is "cool" to most people". Lupe said that his way of making a change in the world 2day, "is 2 take watscool or what everybody think is cool, n flip the script n make them uncool. So if u listen to the 1st track on "The Cool" it explains alot. N some oflupe songs have a connection n they all tell stories. N the cool is that zombie lookin dude in lupe's video superstar.

-The song " he say she say", Food liquor, talks about his early life
-The song " Hip hop saved my life, The cool, talks about his attempted 2 rap but he goes back 2 selling crack
-The song " The die", The cool album, talks about how he dies
-The song. "The cool", Food and Liquor, talks about how he couldn't go 2 heaven nor hell, n was stuck in his grave, came out, n got killed by thesame gun that he was killing with

And check my shirt out based on this stuff.

what do you expect me to say? i bootlegged it? nah homie, i'm not that dumb. i'm not gonna air myself out on NT like that !@&*# around and getarrested.

Originally Posted by makaveli55

People act really stupid on here sumtimes, if ur not gonna answer tha question y waste ur time responding. But the cool like sum body said early, " The personification of everything that is "cool" to most people". Lupe said that his way of making a change in the world 2day, "is 2 take wats cool or what everybody think is cool, n flip the script n make them uncool. So if u listen to the 1st track on "The Cool" it explains alot. N some of lupe songs have a connection n they all tell stories. N the cool is that zombie lookin dude in lupe's video superstar.

-The song " he say she say", Food liquor, talks about his early life
-The song " Hip hop saved my life, The cool, talks about his attempted 2 rap but he goes back 2 selling crack
-The song " The die", The cool album, talks about how he dies
-The song. "The cool", Food and Liquor, talks about how he couldn't go 2 heaven nor hell, n was stuck in his grave, came out, n got killed by the same gun that he was killing with

And check my shirt out based on this stuff.
Didn't he not go back to selling crack? He was about to but then Hip-Hop saved his life.

if i was a hater i would not have bought the album to thinks its weak.

Back
Top Bottom