++//M.O.P APPRECIATION//++

My favorite ignorant rap I SH of all time.
4 Alarm Blaze

Cold as Ice

How About Some Hardcore

Handle ur Bizness

Rugged Neva Smoove

Bucktown Remix

Fire

ante up

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

NEW JACK CITY

Wild more joints from these dudes. Add on if you feel so inclined.

Fire and Follow Instructions are PIFF

Breakin The Rules
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You already got Follow Instructions up there so Im good M.O.P. will always be appreciated, some of BKs finest MCs n one of the best hardcore groups in hip hop.

Warriorz is classic for me

smokin.gif

some of BKs finest MCs
I wouldn't go that far............... Them dudes are pretty simplistic. But M.O.P. are the original hype, punch you in the face just forliving type hip hop.
Let's keep this thing in perspective fellas. I know you BK & all Bless, but lets be 100. I like M.O.P. a lot, but they are not some of BK's"finest MC's".

"To The Death" is such a dope album.
I was going to put a gang of joints from that album, but every video after "New Jack City" kept being "Cold As Ice". Is therea 10 video limit on NT???????? It had me tight & not wanting to make this thread for a minute.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

some of BKs finest MCs
I wouldn't go that far............... Them dudes are pretty simplistic. But M.O.P. are the original hype, punch you in the face just for living type hip hop.
Let's keep this thing in perspective fellas. I know you BK & all Bless, but lets be 100. I like M.O.P. a lot, but they are not some of BK's "finest MC's".

Im sayin tho comin outta Bk they aint top 5 or nothin like that but when you namin some of the notables acts comin out that boro they should bementioned. I aint goin hard for them like that but with that simplistic direct rhyming style its something they are great at.

smokin.gif

Recognize, *%+*%!!!
pimp.gif

My man FAME went OFF on "G Building" (Warriorz)
Code:
I'm back and I'm stuck up in this *%+*% [who dat?]Me *%+*% [who dat?]The Brooklyn thug, what the *#%% you see *%+*% ?I'm known for regulatin this game, *#%% a criticCuz when I'm spittin, I'ma split your $%%% inWhen I aim, yo you try to get a nameBut aint, provin a thangI'm still doin my thang, [go head] bells they still ring [uh huh]Now who the lame that wan' tango with Lil FameStep in the ring and I'll break yo' (Y) up like Mills Lane[AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!] How you like me now?That *Kool Moe P* $%%%, _', put it downYo I need a silencer gat, $%%% too loudWhen that *%+*% start to holla, _' deuce outMade the church people on your block wanna move outI bump off and I dump off, and a _ cool outWhy? Cuz when we in the place with the guns in our waistWe don't say put your hands up, _ stand upYou gotta get it, cuz you not listenDump off your body ????The street mayor, ghetto street playaHit your hooka with this heavy 8====D meat playa, (Y) cheek slayer*#%% the fame!, I agree *#%% the fameBut I got four words for ya: DON'T *#%% WIT FAME!!!Cuz I'ma Machine Gun Kelley, clappa dudeWrite my name across your belly, [machine gun sound] Yap A Dude!!!!Aint no escapin these streets I'm raised inIt's so amazin, we still blazinAint no savin yo' (Y) from hell raisinThey be scrapin' yo' cantelope off the pavementWit yo' wig split in half and your chest caved inSo walk on the green, I'ma cut yo' (Y) down if you walk in betweenSo listen up and hear me boy, I'm the American [slash!] pretty boy....
eek.gif
smh.gif

Horribly underrated.....Horribly underrated.....

"Its the World Famous....Firing Squad, IS M.O.P in the MF'n House??????" Never knew that they had a vid for this joint...

On of my favorite musical acts of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
All they talk about is Violence.....AND I love it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

abso!++%!%$ lutely....if you think MOP is slightly alright to listen to, do yourself a favor and listen to Firing Squad... dudes and Premier are so illtogether

one of the best duos of all time

def appreciated.

firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by TW3EK

them dudes is wack... they like southern rappers wit ny accents...
Come on homie. We didn't even know there WERE Southern rappers when TO THE DEATH dropped. MOP is fully appreciated. But this is another crew thatsquares will never understand. It's the Mash Out Posse.......Rugged never smoove.....M *%+*#%+ O *%+*#%+ P.......

its like a 2 less lyrical bustas... i dont mean southern like that i mean southern like they cant rap... dudes just yell on the track... warriorz was cool whenit dropped but none of that #%$* would get any spins today from me...

Originally Posted by illphillip

them dudes is wack... they like southern rappers wit ny accents...
Come on homie. We didn't even know there WERE Southern rappers when TO THE DEATH dropped. MOP is fully appreciated. But this is another crew that squares will never understand. It's the Mash Out Posse.......Rugged never smoove.....M *%+*#%+ O *%+*#%+ P.......

ON THE MOVE!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its like a 2 less lyrical bustas... i dont mean southern like that i mean southern like they cant rap... dudes just yell on the track... warriorz was cool when it dropped but none of that #%$* would get any spins today from me...

This type of music is clearly not for you.

smokin.gif

its like a 2 less lyrical bustas... i dont mean southern like that i mean southern like they cant rap... dudes just yell on the track... warriorz was cool when it dropped but none of that #%$* would get any spins today from me...

smh.gif

FFYYYYYYYYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Whatever, Whenever ni##$@ I grip it, $*!* it, pop pop pop pop pop it till ya blood run
HERE THE FUN COME NOOOW!!!

man the warriorz album was
eek.gif
. welcome to brownsville, on the front line,Follow instructions, Power, Cold As Ice, were all supreme heat

near classic album if you ask me, there appreciated in my book any day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

M.O.P is def appreciated...Thas what i thought this thread was about.so why is there hate in here..

Ni***s thought M.O.P stood for mop and S**t!

Back
Top Bottom