Ma$e Calls Out Diddy Over DJ Khaled’s New Single

View media item 607553
Diddy and Ma$e renewed friendship looks like it’s over already. After the release of DJ Khaled’s new single “I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie” Ma$e took to Instagram to give Diddy, his two cents on the new song.

View media item 607554
"Who Shot Biggie Smalls If We Dont Kill Them They Gone Kill Us All" - Stic.man

I couldn't agree more BIG legacy really got watered down when NOTORIOUS came out & after that it just went down hill & that new Khaled song SUCK btw...We will always pay homage to BIG & PAC but these dudes are over doing it.....

Last edited:
DJ Khaled is like a Middle Eastern Riff Raff man... ******g clowns

I listened to this single last night, and it's just another run of the mill overblown Khaled single. I have dwindling interest in Rick Ross and T.I., and don't care for anybody else on this track. It's a title and nothing else.

Don't insult Riff Raff like that

Last edited:
meek got off
nthat.gif

ti with the 06-08 flow
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

beat is cool the hook is wack

swizz ruins everything

Thumbs Way Down on this song too, I Think the watering down of the late notorious b.i.g. started with mo money, mo problems although that posthumous album was great, after what forget it and this song is a complete absolute disappointment in everyway, they need stop doing songs nor posthumous with dead rappers period, I Am tired of it after all these years.

LET PAC AND BIGGIE REST IN PEACE PLEASE.

Thumbs Way Down on this song too, I Think the watering down of the late notorious b.i.g. started with mo money, mo problems although that posthumous album was great, after what forget it and this song is a complete absolute disappointment in everyway, they need stop doing songs nor posthumous with dead rappers period, I Am tired of it after all these years.

LET PAC AND BIGGIE REST IN PEACE PLEASE.

But they won't. They gon keep reaching for a bar that can never be grasped in a sense that neither is no longer here. It's like trying your hardest to get Pat Riley to let u wear # 23 but it aint gon happen

That 2Pac 'Nu-Mixx Klazzics' album was probably the worst posthumous albums I've ever heard. Just a cheap blatantly reaching way to get some money.

Mase is absolutely right, but since he's not "relevant" most will dismiss his comments.

Ma$e is entitled to complain but he should talk when "Now We Even" has a release date and single.

Man Tip is just dead to me. It's not even like he's spitting wack bars, I just can't connect with it anymore.

Who the **** is comparing Biggie to Ross? Blasphemous
After MCHG one of these little ******s said he channeled big on ****withmeuknowigotit

I'm pretty sure he even said he's Christopher Wallace of our time(Ross said that)

Last edited:
Diddy and Ma$e renewed friendship looks like it’s over already. After the release of DJ Khaled’s new single “I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie” Ma$e took to Instagram to give Diddy, his two cents on the new song.

"Who Shot Biggie Smalls If We Dont Kill Them They Gone Kill Us All" - Stic.man
I was hoping that J Cole and Diddy story was true...like this dude really got some balls to confront Diddy like that...
laugh.gif

Ma$e is entitled to complain but he should talk when "Now We Even" has a release date and single.

Mase just needs to go away.
his latest features have been
pimp.gif
though................................
Mase is absolutely right, but since he's not "relevant" most will dismiss his comments.
All of this.

Mase should have been back a minute ago but if/when Now We Even comes out I might not even be able to take homie seriously if he still trying to be Pastor Betha in between studio sessions and tour stops as Murda Ma$e. Make up your mind *****.

As far as his comments . . . I completely felt the song was corny and a move to grab some spins or whatever off of Biggie/Pac's name. Nothing in the song referenced either of them other than the hook, which seems out of place anyway.

This **** ain't right. Especially since the song could have been achieved without any reference to Big or Pac.

Sidenote: Khaled's formula is old. Last banger was I'm On One and No New Friend was okay but would have been better with just Drake and Future.

​
 ​
All of this.​
 ​
Mase should have been back a minute ago but if/when Now We Even comes out I might not even be able to take homie seriously if he still trying to be Pastor Betha in between studio sessions and tour stops as Murda Ma$e. Make up your mind *****.​
 ​
As far as his comments . . . I completely felt the song was corny and a move to grab some spins or whatever off of Biggie/Pac's name. Nothing in the song referenced either of them other than the hook, which seems out of place anyway.​
 ​
This **** ain't right. Especially since the song could have been achieved without any reference to Big or Pac.​
 ​
Sidenote: Khaled's formula is old. Last banger was I'm On One and No New Friend was okay but would have been better with just Drake and Future.​
I Think it's absolutely one of the worst songs of the year, one of the worst songs i've ever seen.

they should just leave the legacies of the late biggie and pac in peace.

Back
Top Bottom