Ma$e Calls Out Diddy Over DJ Khaled’s New Single

ive heard a couple of non mase verses that sound exactly like mase
That Kelly Rowland Pusha T joint from his new album sounds just like Mase

Pharrell was ghostproducer/got some of his first placements on harlem world . . . Mase would killed if he was around for that Neptunes run in the early 2000's

If Pusha did a whole project/mixtape/EP with that Mase flow with Pharrell on the beats . . . I would never have a reason to listen to another Mase project

I just found out recently the neptunes produced  "lookin at me"
eek.gif

skateboard p is the GOAT

ive heard a couple of non mase verses that sound exactly like mase

That Kelly Rowland Pusha T joint from his new album sounds just like Mase​

Pharrell was ghostproducer/got some of his first placements on harlem world . . . Mase would killed if he was around for that Neptunes run in the early 2000's

If Pusha did a whole project/mixtape/EP with that Mase flow with Pharrell on the beats . . . I would never have a reason to listen to another Mase project​

Don't leave while you hot that's how Mase screwed up

^Not even mad at you realizing that right now. Pretty sure I didn't put two and two together until like 05, and I had Harlem World on cassette when it came out :lol:

I heard the song back in the day and seldomly over the years but I didnt really pay attention till it was on worldstar like a month or 2 ago lol

Trying to remember all my favorite cuts from there without wiki...

Player Way
Cheatin On U
Take What's Yours
24hrs To Live
Lookin At Me
****** Wanna Act
I Need To Be (...don't judge me)

Classy criminal, keep a gat, by my genitals, thugs love me, so don't get splat for the minimal :pimp: :pimp:

One of the many songs I set there hitting rewind and play to write the lyrics to, before ohhla .com popped up

Last edited:
Yeah, I was disgusted when I saw that single cover. Didn't play the song tho, no need to. Mase is right, Puffy sold out when it comes to big. This terrible single, he's made comments comparing Ross to Big. It's sick.

Puffy sold out when it comes to big. he's made comments comparing Ross to Big. It's sick.

Yes he has made those comments & TIMBALAND made a comment like that also & all the MASE ain't talk is stupid because MASE was there with BIG & After so his comments are respected & valid...ROSS ain't 30% of the Rapper BIG was only thing BIG & ROSS got in common is being fat & Black..

Last edited:
I gotta admit Push made me go back and re-listen to Harlem world again after that song with Kelly Rowland. Mase def has a dope flow man dudes are sleep if they think he couldn't still drop a banger if he wanted to.

Ninja actually has a really good point about Mase and Cam being the tye of artist people will still check for even years down the line (I was surprisingly happy with Cams recent tape, it was no classic but it ws just good to hear that old Jaffe Joe ****).

As for Puff selling out BIG man this been happened, its def nothing new. Puff is all about a dollar. The legacies of BIG and Pac ave been diminished greatly over the last couple of years. Everything from Tupac Back - the Holograms, Tupac Ressurection, and countless Makavelli lines. BIG had Notorious (which was cool), a gang of other random tees, That remix CD from Bad Boy, and lets not even get started with that random *** Frank White clothing line.

Mase doesn't get the credit he deserves when it comes to his influence on rap music back then and even today. His effortless, laid back flow has been adopted and redone by countless rappers. 

His personal life and decisions have tarnished his career but when I just think about his flow and raps he could be considered a legend based off his influence alone. 

Mase doesn't get the credit he deserves when it comes to his influence on rap music back then and even today. His effortless, laid back flow has been adopted and redone by countless rappers. 

His personal life and decisions have tarnished his career but when I just think about his flow and raps he could be considered a legend based off his influence alone. 
fab has his entire career to thank.

Mase is absolutely right, but since he's not "relevant" most will dismiss his comments.
or that this is obvious

or the fact that Ma$e sold out hip hop, to sell out a parish, and shouldn't really be speaking on "selling out"
only damage mase did was to his own career, he never stepped on da legacy of others like puff...

and puff still a crab for cock blockin mase out that g-unit deal...

Wasn't there a rumor about Mase picking up some boys in ATL? I believe Pimp C eluded to it before his death.

Back
Top Bottom