Ma$e is NOT a free man...but holla at him for a remix (smh lol)

Originally Posted by Wade187

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
grittyman20 wrote:
If he comes out spitting that Welcome Back (no cursing, positive message rap) then no one is going to want to hear that.

If he comes out spitting that Harlem World (and maybe even that C.O.C rap) then he's the biggest hypocrite on the planet.

ohwell.gif
Exactly. He's in a no win situation...he came back to rap as a "good guy"...people weren't feeling it. On the few tracks he had with G-Unit, he was a "bad guy"...people weren't feeling that either.

The guy doesn't know what he wants and most of his fanbase (which was at its peak in the LATE 90's) has moved on from him...

If Fab wasn't so soft, he coulda wrecked this _ silly after Mase disrespected him on some freestyle.

indifferent.gif
Fab? Really? Who has Fab wrecked ever in his life? Let alone betha. Dudes sleep on Mase, dude probably wrote some of your favorite tracks. Truth is though there's no way in hell Mase doing numbers regardless, but dude has always put out good music, so if he at least put out material it's a win for the fans. These days 80% of the industry is losing gotta take it with a grain of salt.

No one dummy hence why I said
If Fab wasn't so soft

I don't need a history lesson on Mase G. I was there when he had his run...but present Fab > present Mase.

Listen to the *#!+ he spit on G-Unit and come back here and tell me no.

until Fabolous puts out a album better then harlem world then he can come talk to me...until then he'll always be da branch off da Ma$e tree.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I hope those girls were taking mental notes, even if Ma$e still loss.[/color]
nerd.gif

ninjahood wrote:
until Fabolous puts out a album better then harlem world then he can come talk to me...until then he'll always be da branch off da Ma$e tree.

Exactly. And in the G unit days Mase still *%%%%@* on Fab, no matter what Fab is still always gonna be some dude that sound like Mase, word to loon.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

until Fabolous puts out a album better then harlem world then he can come talk to me...
This is something you frequently do...can't separate the past from the present.

Harlem World was better than any album Fab has dropped. I agree.

Mase is Fab's daddy. Agree.

But in 2009, Fabolous > Mase. Harlem World was 12 years ago my dude.

And I don't even check for Fab like I used to.

And in the G unit days Mase still *%%%%@* on Fab
I need to hear some proof. Because from what I heard, it sounded like Mase was a shell of himself and had lost it.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

He woulda been better off staying on Bad Boy.
At this point, its sad but true

Can't see how he has any fans left
ya buggin, rap is like wrestling...all it would take for ma$e to pop again in a MAJOR way is affiliation, betha ain't do NUFFIN on g-unit and son's buzz was CRAZYYYYY

imagine if him and cam decide "yo son let's sign a major deal wit def jam and be a duo"

mase still got 2 large fanbases:

80's babys that remember is 4x platinum debut on badboy and da subsequent features he was on wit da life after death, no way out, etc.

hardcore fans remember him on COC wit killa, Mcgruff, big L,

like it or not, son is a controversial figure wit da god stuff too.
When it comes to ###@ like this you are DILUSIONAL....dude may have had a buzz in the tri-state, but nowhere else in the country was dudes buzzCRAZYYY when he was ridi with G-Unit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

ya buggin, rap is like wrestling...all it would take for ma$e to pop again in a MAJOR way is affiliation, betha ain't do NUFFIN on g-unit and son's buzz was CRAZYYYYY

imagine if him and cam decide "yo son let's sign a major deal wit def jam and be a duo"

80's babys that remember is 4x platinum debut on badboy and da subsequent features he was on wit da life after death, no way out, etc.

maybe in NY, most people in cali just know him as that "breathe stretch shake" dude. unfortunate but still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How old are you?
Seriously. If your PEERS know him only as the "Breath, Strecth, Shake" dude, you GOTTA be like 13-17.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
until Fabolous puts out a album better then harlem world then he can come talk to me...

I need to hear some proof. Because from what I heard, it sounded like Mase was a shell of himself and had lost it.

I mean Mase hasn't done anything in 2009 other then one remix as far as I know. I do agree Mase sounded like a shell of himself when he was with G unit,but to me that shell still sounded better then fab. I enjoyed the "freestyles" he was releasing more then those that Fab was putting out, but maybethat's just me. Not gonna lie though Losos way was pretty good, but music is something that's timeless so regardless of if Mase dropped 12 years agoFab #*!% aint comparing. I just don't see Fab out doing Mase in any category, but hey there's a good chance I could be wrong we'll just have towait and see.

There's a lot of reckless talk about Betha in this post, but I think we can all agree that Diddy is some kind of Reptilian being...
alien.gif

I dont even know how ___'s can even say Mase and Fab in the same sentence. Fab clearly is his son son

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

"It aint enough lime here for you to shine here" he wasn't telling no stories. Puff contracts get signed in blood on a stone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

etyy2p.jpg

If yall really think Ma$e can sell in hip hop today yall crazy. Ma$e really need to just make those 6 albums or w/e amount he's owing Bad Boy

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

I mean Mase hasn't done anything in 2009 other then one remix as far as I know. I do agree Mase sounded like a shell of himself when he was with G unit, but to me that shell still sounded better then fab. I enjoyed the "freestyles" he was releasing more then those that Fab was putting out, but maybe that's just me. Not gonna lie though Losos way was pretty good, but music is something that's timeless so regardless of if Mase dropped 12 years ago Fab #*!% aint comparing. I just don't see Fab out doing Mase in any category, but hey there's a good chance I could be wrong we'll just have to wait and see.
So you agree with me without really agreeing with me.
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I dont even know how ___'s can even say Mase and Fab in the same sentence. Fab clearly is his son son
I already addressed that. Hip hop is all about what you've done for me lately and Fab put this out last year

29av50h.jpg

which %*$%+ on anything Mase had after he returned.

I'm not talking about careers...I'm talking about NOW.

I know you ain't Fab's biggest fan and I'm usually with you on your views on Fab...but I don't see how anyone can debate about present time.

It's sad to see two cats that did such big things together have beef. I didn't even know they had problems but you could just feel it once Mase walkedin the room. Either way, I'm coppin whatever Mase drops

A tale of two worlds.

Harlem World --> Double Up
laugh.gif

HW is a classic to me though
pimp.gif

I guess it's a semi-win though for Mase

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Word...what was that Styles P line? "I sell crack like it's 88', I live in the past..."
laugh.gif

This thread made me go back and DL that G-Unit radio 16, 'm sitting here listening to it like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

1st dude I ever heard use "heaven" and the "N" word in the same line
smh.gif

I know we're supposed to try to separate the artist's personal life from the music, but I can't help but to think about this image of him whilelistening...

2946848.47.jpg

*Goes to play Cam's "Take em to church"

maybe in NY, most people in cali just know him as that "breathe stretch shake" dude. unfortunate but still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How old are you?

this has nothing to do with MY knowledge or heads that used to check for him back in the day, my comment was a response to ninjahood saying mase still has that4X platinum fan base. ask most casual hip hop listeners TODAY who mase is, guarantee outside of new york majority of them will know him as the "breathestretch shake" dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How old are you?

this has nothing to do with MY knowledge or heads that used to check for him back in the day, my comment was a response to ninjahood saying mase still has that 4X platinum fan base. ask most casual hip hop listeners TODAY who mase is, guarantee outside of new york majority of them will know him as the "breathe stretch shake" dude
How OLD ARE YOU?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

I mean Mase hasn't done anything in 2009 other then one remix as far as I know. I do agree Mase sounded like a shell of himself when he was with G unit, but to me that shell still sounded better then fab. I enjoyed the "freestyles" he was releasing more then those that Fab was putting out, but maybe that's just me. Not gonna lie though Losos way was pretty good, but music is something that's timeless so regardless of if Mase dropped 12 years ago Fab #*!% aint comparing. I just don't see Fab out doing Mase in any category, but hey there's a good chance I could be wrong we'll just have to wait and see.
So you agree with me without really agreeing with me.
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I already addressed that. Hip hop is all about what you've done for me lately and Fab put this out last year

29av50h.jpg

which %*$%+ on anything Mase had after he returned.

I'm not talking about careers...I'm talking about NOW.

I know you ain't Fab's biggest fan and I'm usually with you on your views on Fab...but I don't see how anyone can debate about present time.

I feel you. That !@@*$ on anything Mase has done after he returned but if Fab wins the battle, Mase wins the war.

Fab bit his style from the GET GO. Not even style he just bit his whole aura
laugh.gif
. There would be no Fabolous AT ALL without Mase so at the end of the day there would be no There is No Competition
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How old are you?

this has nothing to do with MY knowledge or heads that used to check for him back in the day, my comment was a response to ninjahood saying mase still has that 4X platinum fan base. ask most casual hip hop listeners TODAY who mase is, guarantee outside of new york majority of them will know him as the "breathe stretch shake" dude
How OLD ARE YOU?
about to be 20, what does that have to do with anything
indifferent.gif
let me guess, i don't know @#$% about Mase? how is it hard to believe that outside of NY no one would check for Mase in 2009? his huge nation widefan base that existed back in the day is gone. like i said ask TODAYs average hip hop fan who listens to Drake and all that @#$% and see what they rememberabout Mase

Mase being one of my favorite rappers, this is great news for me! I need a mixtape before the year is out tho. He's
been killing all the verses he's done over the last few months. This dude can still spit, Ma$e is nice, straight up.

cali dudes must live under a rock...

Mase at DJ SELFs 80s Babies Concert [HQ]
cats on NT never factor in how hot you is with da ladies...Ma$e no ayo is still a sex symbol wit ladies, look at da ovation he gets after a 6 year seclusion following da aborted

g-unit deal....now that he's out i expect� features to be out all over da place.

my mouth is salivating listenin to potential new Ma$e X lox collabs in 2009-2010, Ma$e X killa cam, etc.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nah dude is absolutely right. I think alot of ppl especially east coast fans still think east coast artist etc are relevant or actually do well in theindustry. Outside of Jay Z and a slowly failing 50. who else from the east coast been relevant had a platinum album in iuno maybe the last few years. Fab whois more popular now and had a top 10 song hasnt even broke 300,000 in sales. But you guys think a rapper who hasnt had a hit on the major scale in damn near adecade who is a half a$% devoted preacher is gonna comeback not only become relevant but back to superstar status. Lol yall are living in a pipe dream.

Have you seen ghost, rae album sales. Besides 50 and Jay there hasnt been a multiplatinum etc artist from the east coast in years. So you guys really thinkMase, Mason Betha of all rappers is gonna change the game shift the momentum for an entire genre of music. LOL
Outside of 50 and Jay the net most popular mc's from east coast as far as sales are fab and jada and neither one of them even broke gold, and struggle todo 300,000. Every other eastcoast rapper peak at about 100,000 so what the hell chance does Mase have. Diddy is a smart man why do you think he did badboysouth switch to pop etc. His whole roster essentially was east coast with the exception of 112 and carl thomas. As soon as the east coast fell of the face ofthe earth he dropped all them n's like hot potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom