Mac Miller: Yes or no?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by cycoviZion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He has talent, dude seems cool too.

But will never reach the Jay or Ye level.

He's a good artist he doesnt suck. But there a some many other rappers I rather listen to that make better music.
So if your white or jewish you probably feeling him like beastie boys. To me hes just entertainment rap, he doesnt spit about anything im concerned about. He's living the life though, the guys rapping making money and touring the world. He wont be a global icon, but he will have a lot of followers for life.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but after listening to him for a while I'm just starting to wonder. Does he have talent? I think so. At his age though I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached. What do you guys think?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Slap yourself for putting the almighty Kanye West and HOVA in the same sentence as this poor man's mike posner.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Levels of Jay and Ye? Not a chance. Artists like this, mike posner, mac miller, mgk are only popular for so long. But dude sucks 

nerd.gif
 white people?

Being in pittsburgh, where everybody is hype about him, i say hellllllllllll noooooooo....dude is wack af

He can spit a lil, got some dope beats and stays in his lane. I'm cool with his stuff

MUSIC FORUM IS vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 

PS DUDE IS GARBAGE, LISTEN TO SOME REAL HIP HOP!

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif

If when Jay Z had first come out, I had told you he would be the biggest rapper in the world, you would have had that same response....

i listen to dude alot last year and some this year but he gets very repetitive and all he talks about is smoking weed lol i feel like all his songs sound the same

I would like him a lot more if he got a new face, but I will admit he's good subway commute music. Not fit for a car ride, though.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif

If when Jay Z had first come out, I had told you he would be the biggest rapper in the world, you would have had that same response....
1980's Jay > mac miller and it's not even close
RD Jay > mac miller and it shouldn't even be mentioned

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Talent? Sure. Enough to get him into the upper echelon of rappers? No.

Personally I'm not a fan of his music but I could see him being one of those "known underground rappers". Doesn't see radio play but you know of him.

I actually heard Donal Trump and Party on 5th ave on hot 97 just the other day
pimp.gif
. can't hate the kid. Blue slide parkkkkk.
him freestylin. 1st like 3 min are recited and then he actually goes off the top, something most don't do. respect

Originally Posted by AyoDun

MUSIC FORUM IS vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 

PS DUDE IS GARBAGE, LISTEN TO SOME REAL HIP HOP!
you can only listen to illmatic and reasonable doubt so many times...

Back
Top Bottom