macbook air?

If you need it for the bare minimum of stuff and are ok with sacrificing a disk drive then go for it. If not just get a Macbook for the same price.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

***waits for cwrite***
laugh.gif

like i said before, dude is about to start a holy war against apple.  can't blame him, the apple fanboys / consumers are ridiculous sometimes.

***waits for cwrite***
laugh.gif

like i said before, dude is about to start a holy war against apple.  can't blame him, the apple fanboys / consumers are ridiculous sometimes.

***waits for cwrite***
For real, dude is real helpful in opening your perspective with getting your money's worth. I'm just waiting on getting my cash to start getting some of the parts he recommended on getting for my computer.
pimp.gif

***waits for cwrite***
For real, dude is real helpful in opening your perspective with getting your money's worth. I'm just waiting on getting my cash to start getting some of the parts he recommended on getting for my computer.
pimp.gif

Thats the route im going but only for the classroom. Just feel like I want a "real" laptop and it'd be more convenient. I wouldnt do it if it were my only computer though, Im trying to turn my mbp into an imac or just come out of pocket when refunds come around...BTW the disc drive really shouldnt be much to worry about, ive used mine about all of 10 times and that was to burn some cd's (no ipod hookup in the whip)

Thats the route im going but only for the classroom. Just feel like I want a "real" laptop and it'd be more convenient. I wouldnt do it if it were my only computer though, Im trying to turn my mbp into an imac or just come out of pocket when refunds come around...BTW the disc drive really shouldnt be much to worry about, ive used mine about all of 10 times and that was to burn some cd's (no ipod hookup in the whip)

It's thin and light weight as hell great for my plane trips. I'm picking up the 13in.

It's thin and light weight as hell great for my plane trips. I'm picking up the 13in.

If you said you only need the basics, why spend that much money on a macbook air? If you're really looking to get your moneys worth, that is probably going to be the worst thing to buy. The specs are horrible for that price tag.

If you said you only need the basics, why spend that much money on a macbook air? If you're really looking to get your moneys worth, that is probably going to be the worst thing to buy. The specs are horrible for that price tag.

##$% with "I just need it for the classroom". I'm pretty sure after you get it, your going to like the laptop and want to use it for all purposes.

##$% with "I just need it for the classroom". I'm pretty sure after you get it, your going to like the laptop and want to use it for all purposes.

It might not be the cheapest or one with the best specs.
But all you need to know is that it is light, sexy and sufficient enough to satisfy a college kid (IE: Browsing web, Media and I Work for writing and taking notes).  Most importantly it is running apples OS X Snow Leopard, which is super user friendly
pimp.gif

It might not be the cheapest or one with the best specs.
But all you need to know is that it is light, sexy and sufficient enough to satisfy a college kid (IE: Browsing web, Media and I Work for writing and taking notes).  Most importantly it is running apples OS X Snow Leopard, which is super user friendly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom