Macbook vs. Macbook Pro?

ehhh i still like my 2.4 without multi touch ....and im a do a hd upgrade anyways ...nothing too major as expected

new mac book pro on apple.com ? sorry im not up to date w/ the mac stuff

but if so ima start consider
smokin.gif

how about the weight? would the pro be as portable?
Cause im debating between a black macbook and standard 15 inch MBP

Damn this is some !##*@@@@. I just bought a Macbook like 3 weeks ago and now they come out with this new one. I asked the dude in the store if any new oneswere coming out soon and he said he didn't think so. There's now way I can try and return it and get the new one since I just got it a few weeks agoright?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

they are selling mac, macbook, mbp for up to 41%, go check out the refurb section at apple.com

Just checked the site.. any chance of them liquidating the previous models? I'm not down with refurbished materials.

question: I copped a macbook back in '05 and it came wit' the remote. From what I am reading, that is NO LONGER the case? You have to pay extra for aremote now? Someone clear this up for me, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

question: I copped a macbook back in '05 and it came wit' the remote. From what I am reading, that is NO LONGER the case? You have to pay extra for a remote now? Someone clear this up for me, thanks
smile.gif

It's now $19 for the remote, but I think the one you already have will work with the new MB and MBP.

Back
Top Bottom